PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Overwhelmed!!

PSphan
Dec 28, 2010, 10:25 PM
Just started this game and there is so much. Is there a beginners guide somebody can link up to get me started? I don't even know what class i want to be or how to get stronger besides leveling up.

Thanks

Wayu
Dec 28, 2010, 10:32 PM
http://psp2.psupedia.info/Main_Page

All you need to know is there.

It does have errors here and there, though, but for the US/EU version it should be good.

JP users should use the sakura.spoiler.net wiki.

-Wayu

Dhylec
Dec 28, 2010, 10:42 PM
Also, check the sticky for list of PSP2 guides that can help with what to do.
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160081

RenzokukenZ
Dec 28, 2010, 10:48 PM
Check the link on my sig if the Hunter is what you seek :D:D:D

Roger Triton
Dec 28, 2010, 11:09 PM
There is also Gamefaqs.com, quite a few videos on youtube to see how people play. Japan has a Japanese guide from Play-Asia.com but there is no english guide available. Last one was for PSU, by Prima i think.

Good luck on playing, i just started. Awesome awesome experience.

d19xx
Dec 28, 2010, 11:27 PM
Just started this game and there is so much. Is there a beginners guide somebody can link up to get me started? I don't even know what class i want to be or how to get stronger besides leveling up.

Thanks

- For race and gender, just go for appearances. You'll eventually learn how to efficiently play your character.

- For type. Try them all! You can switch classes anytime. You'll eventually find one that suits your play style. Also if you want the ability of other classes, you'll really need to use/try them.

- To get stronger. Learn to block, p.block and dodge. Even with shitty gear, you'll be better than lvl 100+ nubs online. You don't want to be a lvl 200 kid that dies 3 to 4 x in white beast in a full party.

- Learning attack patterns is the only efficient way to kill monster and bosses. Spamming pa wont get you far.

- Any other questions, just drop by here and ask. You'll either get a straight answer or an argument. But that's just how the way things are :p