PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Returning... But have no idea what to do.

Perfect Troll
Dec 30, 2010, 09:43 AM
So, quick sob story. I took a break a while back, before the Supplement update. I lent all of my good stuff and meseta to my friend. In my absence, my friend was banned from XBL, so I lost all of my hard-earned items and money.

Now, I want to try to come back in, but I'm struggling with deciding on what character/class to make. I wanted to do support, but I'm all about looks, and Acrotecher's stuff isn't my favorite. My main ideas for what I want to do are: Beast Gunmaster, Cast Fighmaster, or Beast/Human AcroFigter.

I'm just having so much trouble trying to decide where I want to go with this, and how I want to do it. It's beginning to make me regret renewing my subscription. I think my main issue is that it seems like there are hardly any new weapons or clothes since I left, and I've never been a fan of a lot of them, previously.

Sort of stuck, I suppose.

Vintasticvin
Dec 31, 2010, 06:51 AM
Do something many would say is bat crap crazy that the psu world would disaprove and shun upon you as :P

TheAstarion
Dec 31, 2010, 08:27 AM
Beast Gunmaster is nice on paper, best bullet damage, and a nanoblast for when you see guys like Bafal Bragga put up their anti-bullet shield. In practice though, SUV wins the day unfortunately.

CAST Fighmaster is a great combo, if a little overused. SUV deals bullet flavour damage against melee-shielded enemies.

Human female Acrofighter is the only race/class/gender combo to get stamina from their racial bonus, which I think is pretty cool. For that reason alone, I have one, even though she's only level 30-something.

I've played just about every race/class combo, and my favourites are Beast Wartecher and CAST Protranser. WT suits my cheap-ass style of rushing into close quarters but never using items, while being a beast knocks your melee power up. PT is the exact opposite, almost exclusively gun-based, using traps as often as you like to deal damage, keep guys in place, and build your SUV.

Newmans are for Masterforce really, even if you do pick up an Acrotecher the support spells don't depend on tech power at all... except resta, which is a full heal when levelled even for a CAST. For anything ATP-based, CAST is basically the way to go, since Beasts have horrible accuracy. The only thing they really lose out in is mental defence, and the cati/mind S (new A-rank head slot, stronger than the S rank one) helps with that.

GrinneBeteS
Jan 10, 2011, 08:08 AM
I heard you got your money back from that friend. Did that help your comeback?