PDA

View Full Version : Ranger Building.

Crazyleo
Dec 30, 2010, 06:47 PM
I've made a Racaseal for PSZ and I was wondering what would be a good build to have (Mag/Mats)?

Broken_L_button
Dec 30, 2010, 10:16 PM
RAcassy has the best ATA, so just stack ATP or even MST. Yes, even RAcassy can be devastating with a celeb Alice Olivia with magical sign while equipping D/minds and a 100 mind Mag and after eating 80 mind mats. Anyways, max out your mats and your mag stats in the type of damage you want (ATP or MST).

Lunariancrystal
Dec 31, 2010, 11:29 PM
I'm just gonna toss this out to everyone now but the only stat that matters in PSZ/O if your not a FO is ATP. If your a mage then the only stat that would matter is MST.

Every other stat in the game is worthless. At Lv100 you won't be missing. Same with all the other PSO games. It gets to the point where ATA/DEF mean absolutely nothing. Idk, just my 2 cents.

Chaos Rappy
Jan 1, 2011, 01:30 AM
Wrong. Even level 100 Hunter CASTs require a little extra ATA to hit effectively and efficiently, be it from weapon acc adj., or from mag Hit (never use hit mats; mats are best only used by POW/MIND/stats that can only be raised using them and not mags). It is rather annoying, the lowered max level and material consumption limit compared to PSO to help limit the overall need for more than you had at max level, but at least PSZ helps emphasise the important things.

Clavat99
Jan 4, 2011, 03:10 PM
You will want balanced ATP and ATA as a RA, as a long distance fighter, high damage is worthless if you cant hit anything. That or stick to power mats and use weapons that give high ata. its important to remember to scrap MTP while playing CASTs. Trying to build a fancy mage cast is hard and time consuming. just stick with what your class is, and youll do just fine.as for mags, just keep feeding it guns. lots and lots of guns.