PDA

View Full Version : Can't Play Bladed Legacy

drnismo
Jan 5, 2011, 08:29 PM
I can get to the Cabo base place but when i get there, there is no Bladed Legacy Mission option. I have some stupid "Special Mission" but not Bladed Legacy. Ive played it with a friend but he had to be party leader i cant get it by myself. Ive played every mission before hand to get to it through the valley of carnage way. Please any help would be greatly GREATLY appreciated. Sorry if theres another thread about htis i searched but couldnt find one sorry im new. Thanks in advance

Omega-z
Jan 6, 2011, 09:28 PM
Actually it might be there still, if there is a second mission underneath the the rare mission sometimes it makes it non-visible from the counter like Duel in the Ruins ( I think it's that 1) form the Waterfall Lobby does the same thing. If that doesn't work then do the special/rare mission then if should be back to normal to do Bladed Legacy.

NiceOnes
Jan 7, 2011, 04:15 PM
I can get to the Cabo base place but when i get there, there is no Bladed Legacy Mission option. I have some stupid "Special Mission" but not Bladed Legacy. Ive played it with a friend but he had to be party leader i cant get it by myself. Ive played every mission before hand to get to it through the valley of carnage way. Please any help would be greatly GREATLY appreciated. Sorry if theres another thread about htis i searched but couldnt find one sorry im new. Thanks in advance

Lmao. Is the stupid "special mission" in pink writing?

I wish I had a stupid special mission!

Omega-z
Jan 9, 2011, 08:00 PM
Yes the Rare mission is in Pink writing, Are you getting that? If you are not; do you bring up the mission page box in the mission counter? if not there two things that it could be the first is only when you didn't finish a mission or left it without canceling it and tried to go to a different lobby counter or second you went into the wrong lobby counter. 0.0

NiceOnes
Jan 9, 2011, 11:12 PM
Yes the Rare mission is in Pink writing, Are you getting that? If you are not; do you bring up the mission page box in the mission counter? if not there two things that it could be the first is only when you didn't finish a mission or left it without canceling it and tried to go to a different lobby counter or second you went into the wrong lobby counter. 0.0

Somewhere along the lines you got a rare map. Do the rare mission and I bet BL will be available after. Still odd that you don't see the regular missions above the rare one.

Are you unfamiliar with rare maps?

Omega-z
Jan 10, 2011, 03:34 PM
Ah, It was a different response to the OP's; thought you had the same problem sorry NiceOnes. Yes I know about Rare Maps, If you like to get 1 quicker do the airboard race mission you can get them in there too and it's easy and get pretty good odd's, out of the times doing it I'd say about 3 out of 7 times so pretty good but that could be luck too lol but try it out tho. And I've gotten it on both sides NA/EU and JP. :):rappy:

NiceOnes
Jan 10, 2011, 03:44 PM
Ah, It was a different response to the OP's; thought you had the same problem sorry NiceOnes. Yes I know about Rare Maps, If you like to get 1 quicker do the airboard race mission you can get them in there too and it's easy and get pretty good odd's, out of the times doing it I'd say about 3 out of 7 times so pretty good but that could be luck too lol but try it out tho. And I've gotten it on both sides NA/EU and JP. :):rappy:

Hmmm.. I have a hard time believing one mission is better than another for hitting the rare flag but it's worth a try! Thanks!

Did playing the mission through fix your issue with the BL mission not showing up?

Omega-z
Jan 10, 2011, 03:57 PM
It should, I know the De Ragnus mission coming from Foran Water Fall does the same thing and make it not visible but you can still select it. But I have heard this with BL and yes that's what you have to do the clear it, is to do it.:)

Carrighan
Jul 2, 2011, 06:29 PM
Sorry to drag up such an old topic, but i just wanted to clarify this. Both Bladed Legacy and Duel in the Ruins have a glitch when u have a rare mission flag. but the only glitch is the name of the mission is invisible, it can still be done just by placing the curser over the blank area with no mission name. u'll see the mission description on the lower right and u can select whatever lvl u want just like normal, you just cant see the mission's name. As far as i know these are the only 2 counters that have this happen. so to be clear u dont have to do the rare mission, it's only an invisible name problem.