PDA

View Full Version : Game Anyone play Worms?

Reksanden
Jan 5, 2011, 09:16 PM
As a semi-veteran to the Worms series of games, I want to know how many other people here play these games. It'll give some of us people to play against rather than randoms, kinda like PSZ. You get the occasional master, but some people have NO idea how to play these games properly.

Orange_Coconut
Jan 5, 2011, 09:47 PM
I have played Worms before. Currently I have the only one available on Steam... I think it's Reloaded? It's not as good as WWP or Worms 2, but it's still Worms and I enjoy the series in general.

Reksanden
Jan 5, 2011, 09:51 PM
I have it also. It seems to have the new weapons/tools, but not all the strange weapons in WWP.... I miss that game:(

Orange_Coconut
Jan 5, 2011, 09:58 PM
Well, if you want to play a game just PM me and I'll send you my ID.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Jan 18, 2011, 08:00 AM
I play worms religiously but as with all online games outside the select few MMO's nothing else works online :( It's such a classic game I think I played nearly every single worms including the 3D travesty they attempted xD

Tifa

Wayu
Jan 18, 2011, 08:20 AM
HAAAAAALLELUYAAH.

BOOM.

Am I talking about the right Worms here?

-Wayu

MetaZedlen
Jan 18, 2011, 09:05 AM
HAAAAAALLELUYAAH.

BOOM.

Am I talking about the right Worms here?

-Wayu

Only one boom?

Sounds like a waste of a Concrete Donkey to me....

Orange_Coconut
Jan 18, 2011, 03:27 PM
I believe Wayu's referring to the Holy Hand Grenade (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). =D

In any case, yes, that's Worms. There are several Worms games that have come out, but the only one that I know of that has working servers on the PC is Worms Reloaded! Unfortunately, it's inferior to Worms Armageddon and Worms 2 (in my opinion). It's still fun though... I mean, c'mon, it's Worms.

Wayu
Jan 18, 2011, 07:44 PM
'K, right game. Naice.

Super Sheep FTW.

-Wayu