PDA

View Full Version : Is the Weasel a brat..read before you vote!!!

polishedweasel
Mar 12, 2003, 12:57 PM
Ok I just had my birthday I got a new computer with all the goodies, a cell phone with paid service for a year, I had a bill for my car to be repaired and I was having trouble paying it off, ao that got paid for too, I only owed 200 though. Finally, I got about $300 from many sources and cards that said Happy Birthday Luis!!!! It was my 18th birthday so that was the first time anything like that has happened before. My girlfriend thinks that I am a brat. She wouldn't talk to me for two days after my birthday. girls are wierd. Anyways, vote guys.

Omni-SqwirL
Mar 12, 2003, 02:02 PM
Dude, you aren't a brat unless you bragged about it. I just think you are darn lucky

Madzozs
Mar 12, 2003, 02:14 PM
i'm calling you a brat because i want someone to pay my bills for me.

Ness
Mar 12, 2003, 08:27 PM
This thread is evil and must be destroyed you non-brat!

Gartywood
Mar 13, 2003, 12:12 AM
Well the fact of the matter is that some of us are more well off than others, others go beyond their means for b-days/x-mas, and yet others are very thrifty and dont go all out for holidays, while still others can't afford it.

We all let jealousy get in the way sometimes.

As for me. My last birthday consisted of me sitting in my room depressed until i was dragged out for cake and presents. The presents were a 4 place setting of dishes and a set of 4 tv-trays. More than a little disappointing for an extremely shitty birthday. But at the same time I have had X-mas's that have brough in hauls equivelent to yours so I dont think you're a spoiled brat. I Mean You did have to pay off the car bill in the first place. I know kids that wreck cars on a yearly basis and their parents replace them within a week. Those same kids were "not allowed" to have jobs during high school while i busted my ass 5-6 nights a week. But a good haul on a holiday isnt bratism its luck and shows the generosity of the givers. Plus being tht it was your 18th its pretty much all downhill from there. Especially after you hit 21.