PDA

View Full Version : Edel Elym A Brighter Day p2

psu dan
Jan 14, 2011, 07:46 PM
K I'm now a lv 110 male beast and a lv 12 Fighmaster. I have a light Mugunburga and Carriguine-Rucar. I could beat the mission but I just need some help with all the Deljabans. Those are the only things that I have a problem with. I haven't done it for a while but now I have a Dus Majarra lv50 and a Tornado Dance lv 50, any tips? I don't want a video of a lv 140 doing it just tips or someone my lv as a fighter.

x Incubus Leo x
Jan 15, 2011, 09:32 AM
K I'm now a lv 110 male beast and a lv 12 Fighmaster. I have a light Mugunburga and Carriguine-Rucar. I could beat the mission but I just need some help with all the Deljabans. Those are the only things that I have a problem with. I haven't done it for a while but now I have a Dus Majarra lv50 and a Tornado Dance lv 50, any tips? I don't want a video of a lv 140 doing it just tips or someone my lv as a fighter.

Well i used a lvl 180 Cast Gunmaster shotguned everything then keep paradiing. thats the best thing u can do is freeze them for a short period of time while u kill the Carrigune coming after u. So basicly CAST paradi SPAM!!!

AnonymousHat00
Mar 21, 2011, 09:43 AM
Would it be possible for my lvl 128 gunmaster lvl 20 to be able to do this mission and get an S rank. My light bullets arent lvl 50 but its almost lvl 40.

Aleph_0
Apr 26, 2011, 03:43 AM
So every walkthrough I've read suggests either Gunmaster or Fighmaster. Is there ANY chance a 20 Guntecher could get this item? What level would it have to be you think. I don't have any of the master classes leveled, because I'm not fond of them. I have almost all of the Advanced classes leveled though. Guntecher is just my strongest.

AnonymousHat00
Apr 26, 2011, 08:39 AM
So every walkthrough I've read suggests either Gunmaster or Fighmaster. Is there ANY chance a 20 Guntecher could get this item? What level would it have to be you think. I don't have any of the master classes leveled, because I'm not fond of them. I have almost all of the Advanced classes leveled though. Guntecher is just my strongest.

It might be possible, and helpful since you could heal karen, but you might lose a lot of time.

I'm a lvl 170 gunmaster lvl 20 and I cant even do it >.<
I'm gunna guess that this mission requires a lot of luck, and a great deal of patients to do.

Afro The Great
Apr 26, 2011, 09:39 PM
Best way is use your spear on them and stay near the walls when the carriguines come and spam tornado dance. Hope this helps :)