PDA

View Full Version : Twitter

Brave-Charm
Jan 15, 2011, 06:08 PM
twitters not even enjoyable no more due to these Justin Beiber fan and they're also so rude and why is this fad lasting so long I wish someone could stop this...:(

FOkyasuta
Jan 15, 2011, 06:11 PM
Puberty. Just wait and see.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 15, 2011, 06:13 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/images/icons/icon13.gif

Yeah don't even use the Twitter.

BIG OLAF
Jan 15, 2011, 06:15 PM
Just wait for J. Beebs to turn, like, 17 or 18, and get addicted to 4 or 5 different prescription drugs. It'll pass, like all the teenie-bopper stars.

Brave-Charm
Jan 15, 2011, 06:16 PM
I just wish this crappy fad was over because the people I talk to are caught in it and made it there lives

nope its some that old...

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 15, 2011, 06:29 PM
nope its some that old...
http://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/sfgate/parenting/2006/10/18/yoda500x645.jpg

Old enough, they are not?

-

Agree. Age limit for the Internet. Only Intelligent conversations on the Twitter so its enjoyable again.

Brave-Charm
Jan 15, 2011, 06:44 PM
Well I want to rebel to get it back to how it use to be but the hacked my last twitter so they said and that's what brought up my hate for them

Pirrip
Jan 15, 2011, 06:48 PM
I don't watch many people on my account, but I update it occassionally to let my watchers know what I'm up to, art-wise and videogame-wise.

Ceresa
Jan 15, 2011, 06:48 PM
As your post history consists of nothing but posts of 140 characters or less, I can only assume Twitter is taking over your life in the same manner this Justin Bieber is taking over the lives of these other people, whoever they may be.

Looking over your grammar, or the absence of it anyways, it appears to have the strongest influence during English class.

This current discontent with Twitter is a good opportunity for you to make a clean break and learn to post as a person with a shred of coherence.

Mixfortune
Jan 15, 2011, 06:51 PM
As your post history consists of nothing but posts of 140 characters or less, I can only assume Twitter is taking over your life in the same manner this Justin Bieber is taking over the lives of these other people, whoever they may be.

Looking over your grammar, or the absence of it anyways, it appears to have the strongest influence during English class.

This current discontent with Twitter is a good opportunity for you to make a clean break and learn to post as a person with a shred of coherence.

When is this site going to allow for facebook integration so I can Like this post?

joefro
Jan 15, 2011, 06:53 PM
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lf378wjVg01qcr6c8o1_250.png
They're doing something right.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 15, 2011, 06:53 PM
When is this site going to allow for facebook integration so I can Like this post?
We just did the Friendspyspacebookfaces through vBulletin, scaring away people who used to come here. Lets not move too fast here, man.

The Friend Request jones', "I don't know you!"

Split
Jan 15, 2011, 08:35 PM

This current discontent with Twitter is a good opportunity for you to make a clean break and learn to post as a person with a shred of coherence.HAHAHAHA. Everyone was thinking what you have just typed. Atta boy (girl?).

DoubleJG
Jan 15, 2011, 09:56 PM

Agreed. Ceresa's post gave me quite the chuckle.

FOkyasuta
Jan 15, 2011, 10:01 PM
Talk about a soloist.

Brave-Charm
Jan 15, 2011, 10:09 PM
Wait what was Ceresa trying to say

BIG OLAF
Jan 15, 2011, 10:17 PM
Wait what was Ceresa trying to say

No to be rude, but Ceresa was trying to say that you have a, erm, "very loose" grasp on the basics of the English language.

Brave-Charm
Jan 15, 2011, 10:23 PM
I'm not in school so I don't care how I write

BIG OLAF
Jan 15, 2011, 10:32 PM

Well, not to derail the thread, but you should care. How you type/write shows a lot about what kind of person you are. Using correct grammar and punctuation is a sign of maturity. You can't go through life typing like a kindergartner and think that people (especially potential employers) aren't going to use it to help form an opinion about you. It helps show intelligence, and shows that you aren't lazy. Even if this isn't "school", or "work", doesn't mean that you should type like a chimpanzee. I mean, you aren't even using periods. Now, that's lazy.

That's my bit. Back on-topic!

FOkyasuta
Jan 15, 2011, 10:37 PM
Down with twitter. Why even use it? Do you want everyone to know what your doing? I'll kindly pass thank you.

Just put in fact that sloppy writing isn't nice.

Brave-Charm
Jan 15, 2011, 10:40 PM
Fine sorry. :(

Sinue_v2
Jan 15, 2011, 10:40 PM

You should. If words were clothes, you'd be the asshole at the seven eleven in the middle of the day wearing sweatpants and a stained wife beater.

[spoiler-box]http://www.wordsoup.com/blog/Roll.gif[/spoiler-box]

FOkyasuta
Jan 15, 2011, 10:42 PM
Sh... She said she was sorry. Drop it ya?

Sinue_v2
Jan 15, 2011, 10:46 PM
Sh... She said she was sorry. Drop it ya?

Check the time-stamp.

Brave-Charm
Jan 15, 2011, 10:53 PM
Wow, *sigh* I will care from now own.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Jan 16, 2011, 12:04 AM
Down with twitter. Why even use it? Do you want everyone to know what your doing? I'll kindly pass thank you.

... What do you mean Toilet Tweeting isn't awesome?!

But seriously, I don't think there's anything wrong with Twitter. It's pretty basic, yeah.. But it's a good way to keep up with stuff you're interested in. (IE: Gaming News Websites, Favorite Bands/Artists...
...Ghost Adventures)

FOkyasuta
Jan 16, 2011, 12:13 AM
Seems pretty time consuming and useless to me but thats my opinion.

Fayorei
Jan 16, 2011, 02:58 AM
I actually just use Twitter like a personal chat service to create what seems like a big system of texts between me and my college friends. One of them is actually without internet ATM, so it works best for me.:P

Outrider
Jan 16, 2011, 01:13 PM
Twitter helps me keep in touch with my fans.

Brave-Charm
Jan 16, 2011, 01:29 PM
Well twitter was good til a Beiber fan hacked me, put it on twitter in a tweet, what she didn't know is I had two twitters and I saw the tweet...sad days. :(