PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 -level hack ? lol

raven11585
Jan 16, 2011, 08:50 AM
wondering if this is somehow possible....
ended up in a hackers room and got super boosted to lvl 200....
when i went to quit so i could get outta there and grind myself i hit save by accident.
so is there anyone who can hack that can bring me back to lvl 75 ?? lol^^;

Wayu
Jan 16, 2011, 08:51 AM
o.0

Whoa. Dunno.

-Wayu

RenzokukenZ
Jan 16, 2011, 08:55 AM
Huh. Quite the interesting scenario.

I'm sure there's a few former hackers here who might lend a hand. But for the most part, unless you made a backup, you are screwed.

raven11585
Jan 16, 2011, 08:57 AM
yea no backup... x( and i really dont wanna start a new character, oh btw this is for PSP2

Crimson The FOmar
Jan 16, 2011, 09:21 AM
Quite an odd scenario :(

Never partied with a hacker myself, but I've been with alot of lvl 200's that have actually admitted to it, and I've seen rooms that outwardly declare they're for hacking.

How screwed would you even be in that instance? Is there any way for someone else to tell that you're hacked apart from just using lower level weapons and not having a skill level to match being 200?

raven11585
Jan 16, 2011, 09:29 AM
Quite an odd scenario :(

Never partied with a hacker myself, but I've been with alot of lvl 200's that have actually admitted to it, and I've seen rooms that outwardly declare they're for hacking.

How screwed would you even be in that instance? Is there any way for someone else to tell that you're hacked apart from just using lower level weapons and not having a skill level to match being 200?

there probably arent really too many ways to see that im hacked besides those points
i'm mostly bummed about not being able to get to try to and work towards 200 myself and takes some fun away after all the time and effort i put into my character:mad:

Crimson The FOmar
Jan 16, 2011, 09:50 AM
I'm sorry, I know its not particularly helpful, but I can't see any other way apart from making a new character and backing up your data this time, frequently.

I do it with all my PSP games, but ESPECIALLY with ones where I can game online like PSP2, every couple of days or after I get some rare item.

raven11585
Jan 16, 2011, 09:55 AM
yea i was afraid of that. i may just try to create a room and see if i can find a hacker online to help lol

natchu96
Jan 16, 2011, 10:25 AM
@raven I just saw you post the exact same thing on gamefaqs 10 minutes ago lol.
At least, I think It was you, since the message is identical to the letter.

Mugaaz2
Jan 16, 2011, 11:17 AM
It takes virtually no time at all to level to 76 if you run Gemaga. Leveling to 200 takes forever in comparison. I'd start over.

RoxasNeval
Jan 17, 2011, 06:33 PM
a pity forum?didnt expect that here

Kirukia
Jan 17, 2011, 08:48 PM
Well, it's quite possible for that to happen. This is the reason I avoid most open games online, and find friends to play with.

But as was stated, just back up your data.
Here is a thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184900) that was recently posted asking about it. Obviously the first thing you do is hook it up by USB.

Anyway, unless someone hacks you back, I don't see any way to get around it outside of starting over. Sorry ^^;
On the bright side, you can grind to 70 in like 2-3 days if you're dedicated.
Gemaga, Magashi Plan, and Urgents will get you there in no time.