PDA

View Full Version : Infinity do forces get a big buff in infinite

adonis565
Jan 16, 2011, 01:58 PM
because I made a force and was wondering if If I should just wait till infinite comes out to play him?

ChaosAngel92
Jan 16, 2011, 02:11 PM
because I made a force and was wondering if If I should just wait till infinite comes out to play him?

I don't know about buffs.
But there are new techs that allow the Force gameplay more dinamic and less "Ranger".

Not to mention the ability to cast some techs while you move, and the all in handy "block with the rod".

So yeah, train your Hunters while PSP2i arrives.

lethal
Jan 16, 2011, 03:27 PM
Yes, forces got quite a buff in Infinity. With rod cast speed, and the immense crowd control that the new techs bring, and chain building potential, sabarta and sazonde specifically, its quite a different ball game now. I'd go as far to call them top tier with VG. Maybe I'll make a video to showcase this for you...

Shakuri
Jan 16, 2011, 03:43 PM
- My TP jumped from 1.1k to 1.5k from Vanilla to Infinity.
- Casting speed is dramatically increased
- The Sa-Techs are obviously one of the most effective chainers in the game.
- Tech costs got a dramatic PP cost decrease
- ATA was raised, as well as Forces getting level 30 bullets in Bows and Cards.

Lolitron
Jan 17, 2011, 07:52 AM
Huge buff. I am even considering full-timing FO since they so MACHO now.

Dark_Ansem
Jan 17, 2011, 08:13 AM
let's just hope they don't nerf them again in full version!

Wayu
Jan 17, 2011, 08:33 AM
^

Nerf not happening. SEGA's doing things mostly right this time.

-Wayu

RenzokukenZ
Jan 17, 2011, 08:46 AM
While Sakai did state that the full version would have some significant differences from the demo, to completely scrap most or all of the buffs Forces received would most likely not be it. Perhaps a minor nerf to some of the Sa-techs but that's it.

Dark_Ansem
Jan 17, 2011, 11:47 AM
let's instead hope they buff them even more LOL I want to be an omnipotent god of magic!

Drawers
Jan 17, 2011, 12:37 PM
Why does it seem like you guys are just advertising the class? I agree with Renzo. It doesn't make any sense why Razonde's launch effect was removed but the multi-hitting trap Sazonde tech launches on each hit, did I miss something...? I think the demo is a perfect way for ST to pick out the little flaws discovered by everyday players and make some last-minute changes.

Blizz3112
Jan 17, 2011, 12:56 PM
I agree with Drawers, you need testing to see if things don't get a little overpowering or are simply too weak to use...

Forces needed the buff, but they shouldn't overkill it...

Dark_Ansem
Jan 17, 2011, 01:24 PM
a bit of overkill would only be fair to make up for the absurd nerf of before :P I still hope or a last-minute tech levelling by usage but doubtful.

darkante
Jan 17, 2011, 01:31 PM
I donīt mind a little overkill.
Hunter gets it everytime, i think itīs due time for payback.

I canīt wait to make a force in Infinite! :D

Shakuri
Jan 17, 2011, 05:14 PM
We're playing a demo, everything is overkill. Forces will still be squishy, especially against monsters that are 50 lvls higher than them with Offensive boosts. They seem broken right now because nothing in the demo is strong enough to take that 95% HP away with a single hit yet, they're basically steel cannons at the moment. Full game I'm sure they'll be glass cannons, as we should have been in the first place.

Dark_Ansem
Jan 17, 2011, 05:18 PM
as long as they don't return to deal that pathetic damage I'm ok. will add to the thrill of action (like against an army of Dark Bringers!)

Lolitron
Jan 17, 2011, 06:44 PM
We're playing a demo, everything is overkill. Forces will still be squishy, especially against monsters that are 50 lvls higher than them with Offensive boosts. They seem broken right now because nothing in the demo is strong enough to take that 95% HP away with a single hit yet, they're basically steel cannons at the moment. Full game I'm sure they'll be glass cannons, as we should have been in the first place.

I get 1 shotted by pretty much every other thing :(. But then of course I'm fighting monsters 70 levels higher than me as Newman/Duman Fo's.

I'll just play what I think is fun at first, then what I think is best after awhile.