PDA

View Full Version : GC PSO+

N0sferatu
Jan 16, 2011, 04:22 PM
Recently, myself and some friends ran out of multiplayer games. We thought of going back to PSO but we've played it to death over several characters in the past. One of us thought of PSO+ and decided we could give that a go since some of us have never done the online quests. The only problem is, we can't find a difinitive answer online about whether or not quests like The Tower etc were available for multiplayer more offline or if it was solo only.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks. :)

AlexCraig
Jan 16, 2011, 04:30 PM
They are solo quests, sadly.

N0sferatu
Jan 16, 2011, 04:54 PM
Aw man. That's disappointing. Oh well, I guess a re-run of PSO will have to do. xD

FoCaster
Jan 17, 2011, 12:55 AM
Remember, there's always challenge mode =p. You may run through the Towers in Challenge mode if you have gotten thus far in Episode 2 challenge mode.

Another "challenge" would be to play through multimode, but in battle mode. Friendly fire applies and you can not deposit items into your bank, so this adds a degree of difficulty and requires co-ordination amongst team mates.

Happy Hunting and welcome to PSO-World!

NegaTsukasa
Jan 20, 2011, 04:42 PM
if you haven't done so. try challenge mode. me and a friend of mine have done the same thing you've done. played it to death. When we played challenge mode it was a whole new and fun experience. can also be time consuming which can be good for long visits with nothing else to do.