PDA

View Full Version : Offline Tips?

Googlebonker
Jan 16, 2011, 10:16 PM
Would it be simpler for one person to play Offline with a FOmar with Shifta 28, Deband 12, Jellen 25, and Zalure 22 and a RAmar or with a RAmar (S12 D12 J14 Z14) solo?

Keyblade59
Jan 16, 2011, 10:47 PM
If your looking to get through the difficulties, your gonna have to do solo one way or another. I'f your farming items or so, you can go with the FOmar

FoCaster
Jan 17, 2011, 12:59 AM
I would actually solo with the FOmar XD. The FOmar is a rather viable character as he can switch between melee and techniques. If your offensive techniques are a high enough level, use the liberally. One thing that many players forget is that the FOmar is indeed a force and one should take advantage of not only his physical attacks, but also his techs.

As for the RAmar, sniping from the door of a room will have you breezing through the difficulties.

When you claim to have one person play FOmar and RAmar, does that mean you plan to play using two controllers and have the FOmar be powerlevelled by the RAmar's unlocked difficulties and areas or vice-versa?

Happy Hunting!

Googlebonker
Jan 17, 2011, 01:11 PM
Hopefully, I was wanting to know which one would help make faster Ultimate Ruins runs. Yes, I`d probably have the FOmar JZ tag for Exp. and the RAmar attack.

FoCaster
Jan 17, 2011, 11:43 PM
For clearing rooms faster in Ult Ruins, I think that the RAmar has a better chance.

Do you have the appropriate equipment for effective RAmar soloing?

Frozen Shooter is an irreplaceable asset, as is the Spread Needle =p

Dongra
Jan 17, 2011, 11:55 PM
You'll want a 50 hit charge arms from the shop for massive damage dealing.