PDA

View Full Version : Infinity did they fix the enemies resistance to guns

adonis565
Jan 17, 2011, 09:34 PM
in PSP2 there are to many enemies that are seem to resist them. and In PSU I remember jarbas were weak to guns now they resist them

Broken_L_button
Jan 17, 2011, 10:31 PM
The same enemies still resist ranged attacks, from what I've seen anyways; it might be different in the full version. Not that much of a problem, really, just get yourself a set of melee weapons and you'll be fine. Anyways, if everything had no resistance to ranged damage, we'd be back with the problem of rangers being broken; they'd have the ability to deal a good amount of damage, all the while avoiding the risks involved with melee combat.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jan 17, 2011, 10:33 PM
So thats why you get your Ranger equipped with a Claw or dual Claws. Or if your feeling especially squishy, a dagger/handgun combo is good. CQC anyone? Great for crab battling!

Wayu
Jan 17, 2011, 10:35 PM
Or just shotgun CSII the heck of out everything. Some of the CSII shots ignore ranged resistance.

-Wayu

lethal
Jan 17, 2011, 11:00 PM
So thats why you get your Ranger equipped with a Claw or dual Claws. Or if your feeling especially squishy, a dagger/handgun combo is good. CQC anyone? Great for crab battling!
But it...It broke my knife!

On topic: It does seem the bullet resistances are still intact, but it doesn't effect how amazing rangers are still.

adonis565
Jan 18, 2011, 07:23 AM
Im A melee ranged hybrid vangaurd and have melee weapons. It just seems weird that jarbas were weak to guns and now there resistant to them

Wayu
Jan 18, 2011, 07:47 AM
It's probably to balance out how OP some Charge Shots are now (shotgun).

-Wayu

RenzokukenZ
Jan 18, 2011, 08:03 AM
It's probably to balance out how OP some Charge Shots are now (shotgun).

-Wayu

But that means nothing since most CSII ignore ranged resistance lol

It's just plain OP.

Wayu
Jan 18, 2011, 08:06 AM
O.o

Okay, then lol.

A FAILED attempt.

-Wayu

RenzokukenZ
Jan 18, 2011, 08:12 AM
So I believe the overall answer is; Yes, they 'fixed' enemies resistance to guns by making guns ignore that resistance via CSII.