PDA

View Full Version : The Hunt Begins!

Tetris
Jan 17, 2011, 09:52 PM
Fellow PSZ players! I have finally decided upon the first goal weapon that I shall strive for in Super Hard mode! (when I get there of course)

I shall attempt to find a Miyabisen!

Miyabisen with Bright Sign and Stun + 3. Since light can incorporate LIGHTNING, obviously I should be able to use it to stun foes. Now, getting one will be difficult, but at least I have a goal for when I hit super hard

Chaos Rappy
Jan 17, 2011, 11:41 PM
Finding a Miyabisen with Bright Sign will pose as a great challenge to anyone, so I commend you for setting such a high-standard goal for yourself. Perhaps by applying yourself hard enough in PSZ, you will be able to achieve this goal of yours with gusto! ;P

BWS-1
Jan 18, 2011, 12:15 AM
I wish you luck! I found an interesting item to hunt for myself, I'm just FAR from getting into super hard to hunt it yet. At least I got something to look forward to!*

*though I already have something waiting for me once I hit 42 and I'm eager to go try that one out!

Broken_L_button
Jan 18, 2011, 02:09 AM
Aye, these dark creatures with long legs don't like giving away their fans. I wish you luck while you slaughter huge numbers of them...FOR GREAT JUSTICE (and that fan you're hunting). Always loved that weapon; good MST and quite stylish on any female character.

Tetris
Jan 18, 2011, 09:46 PM
Thank you all for your words of encouragement and support! I will do my best! Just now, I've acquired the level to use the Maisen and I will utilize it to obtain my Miyabisen :)

Let's just cross my fingers that if I DO get one, it won't be something I didn't want XD

Kirukia
Jan 18, 2011, 09:48 PM
Good luck in your hunt :]
I may even have to pick up my DS again and hunt with you, since I'm hunting a Yono In anyway :p

Tetris
Jan 18, 2011, 09:49 PM
Ha ha! I'd welcome your company, Kiru :) Though, I still need to level grind to GET to Super Hard.

Kirukia
Jan 18, 2011, 09:50 PM
Its okay, that'll give me some time to work up the motivation to play ;p

It sounds like you've been doing well though :] Congrats on being able to use your Maisen.

Tetris
Jan 18, 2011, 09:57 PM
Oh, I certainly appreciate it. Plus, I should thank the "Ice Queen" for giving me such a lovely gift.

Kirukia
Jan 18, 2011, 10:00 PM
*imagines calling Chaos the "Ice Queen" IRL*
Wahahaha :lol:

I love how Maisens look though, I hope you enjoy it :]

Tetris
Jan 18, 2011, 10:04 PM
Oh yes. I even adjusted my shirt so it'll match :) And I'm sure it'll be great. Anyway, time to start putting the combo of stun + ice to work!

The Maisen is truly a Death Ougi.

Tetris
Jan 18, 2011, 10:13 PM
Oh man! This is truly impeccable. The Maisen is quite fun to use, and it looks great with my character as well.

BWS-1
Jan 18, 2011, 10:24 PM
Hit me up if you wanna run something! I'm up atm.

FOkyasuta
Jan 18, 2011, 10:26 PM
I wish you good luck in your runs.

Tetris
Jan 18, 2011, 10:42 PM
Sounds like a plan, BWS, and thanks HUcast! I appreciate all the support that everyone is showing. I know it won't be easy, but I will someday have the duo of Maisen and Miyabisen at my disposal.

leviayurashyguy
Jan 19, 2011, 11:24 AM
maybe you would like to set your goal a little lower, like White Disaster or Eridanus.

if you happen to find Neidaryl or Armbrust, i may be willing to trade top dollar depending on their specs

Tetris
Jan 19, 2011, 12:11 PM
Maybe, Levia, but I absolutely enjoy slicers. They are my primary weapon. A White Disaster might be nice, but I think the Miyabisen is what I really want. And sure, I'll let you know if I find either of those.

Kirukia
Jan 19, 2011, 06:05 PM
maybe you would like to set your goal a little lower, like White Disaster or Eridanus.

if you happen to find Neidaryl or Armbrust, i may be willing to trade top dollar depending on their specs

Trust me, a nice Eridanus is just as hard to find >__>
It drops from a rare enemy on top of that, and it's stats aren't set.

Demonboy231
Jan 26, 2011, 12:05 PM
I hope you get your weapon. I admire that of setting such a huge goal.

Bashin
Jan 26, 2011, 02:06 PM
Goodluck on finding what you want! I'm sadly still trying to lvl up and unlock SH for my FOnewearl :disapprove: