PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I'm online, and it looks like i'm stable. Finily

EX-731
Mar 12, 2003, 02:38 PM
So, how do i go about finding Mag Cells? I know they are from online quest drops, and i beat are very rear, but which quests do i do, and what am i looking for. I'm trying to find a few for my sister, me personaly, I don't care too much about them, but they'd be neat to have if i can find more than one.

EX-731

deadwizard
Mar 12, 2003, 03:28 PM
Sorry to say this chief but you will need to trade for them as they can only be get from special quest events which happen during the Xmas holiday and Halloween.

Tulathis
Mar 12, 2003, 03:33 PM
Sorry to say this chief but you will need to trade for them as they can only be get from special quest events which happen during the Xmas holiday and Halloween.

Isn't there also a holiday Rappy for Easter? I was noticing in the guide book (which sucks) that there is a picture of all the special rappies, among them the Santa, Halloween, and Giant Egg rappies. Anyone know if that one drops mag cells too? Easter is coming up.

GyroidFanatic
Mar 12, 2003, 05:27 PM
Easter Eggs have items like Sonic Knuckles, Drill Claw, etc.

Tulathis
Mar 12, 2003, 06:21 PM
Easter Eggs have items like Sonic Knuckles, Drill Claw, etc.

Ah, very cool. You mean Drill Launcher, right? Anyone have the complete list of the items you can get from an Easter Egg?