PDA

View Full Version : Site access

Raylan
Mar 12, 2003, 02:56 PM
I have been having a few problems with the site. My problem is with receiving a password for the account I meant to have one here- this one was created more or less so I could address it.

FOcast, my account that I should be using, hasn't gotten the mail for password yet. I am wondering if mayhaps the address is invalid, or what.
[email protected] It shouldn't be, but if it is for whatever reason I would appreciate comm with someone who can help me out here, if it's not too much.

Admins, go ahead and delete this one for whatever reason, make one up if you wish. I'm just trying to get FOcast online is all.

Sashi
Mar 12, 2003, 03:06 PM
I know this is off topic but wow! Someone else from ND that plays PSO. Never thought I would see the day.

It was probobly some sort of hicup in the system. Personally, I dont know if they can re-send the mail, or dig up the pass. I hope they can fix it for you.

LollipopLolita
Mar 12, 2003, 07:34 PM
PM me, tell me what you want your password to be and I can set it up and even change email if needed. It's just a small issue, we can get it fixed right away!