PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Story mode questions

nuno1991
Jan 19, 2011, 05:31 PM
Do i need to complete the game with different character to get all the endings?
Plz help... <-- Already been answered

Another question:
Is CAST Hunter or Vanguard a good combination or are they just ranger type?

Thanks in advance :)

NDW
Jan 19, 2011, 05:40 PM
No. You can get all three endings with one character.

GUARDIANDNL
Jan 19, 2011, 05:40 PM
no...you need to answer all question as good-bad-mid to get different endings

VorpalLord
Jan 19, 2011, 05:41 PM
Nope, you can get all 3 on one character, once you complete the story you can play the chapters in any order you want as many times you want.

If you don't know how to get the different endings this site may help:
http://psp2.psupedia.info/Story_missions
(scroll down some)

Jorry
Jan 20, 2011, 09:39 AM
Another question:

Actually, I find that CAST's make very excellent Hunters. They have the second highest ATK and DEF as well as the highest HP at end game. Also, the ACC from CAST's is to awesome in melee to pass up.

As for Vanguard, I haven't played a CAST VA yet, so I have no idea on how that works out. My guess is that it isn't worth maining as VA because of the terrible EVA of CASTs. But the abilities are worth getting.

RenzokukenZ
Jan 20, 2011, 09:43 AM
Another question:

Thanks in advance :)

Casts are great at all the types. Cast Hunters destroy everything, and Cast Vanguards are like weaker Cast Hunters but with traps.

Casts. They're the best.

Blizz3112
Jan 20, 2011, 10:00 AM
That's just your opinion... my problem is that Cast Hunters don't have that maneuverability the other races have or PP enough to dodge/defend attacks. They are walking around with "Hit me!" signs on their back. I would prefer Vanguard over Hunters for some PP and Agility to assist it...

Jorry
Jan 20, 2011, 10:11 AM
That's just your opinion... my problem is that Cast Hunters don't have that maneuverability the other races have or PP enough to dodge/defend attacks. They are walking around with "Hit me!" signs on their back. I would prefer Vanguard over Hunters for some PP and Agility to assist it...

Well, maybe you should brush up on perfect block. Not to mention, if you put 1 level into VA for the PP boost, your PP base is recharging at a speed where it matters not. That and HUcast can fall back on guns and still be effective.

Mugaaz2
Jan 20, 2011, 11:39 AM
I got the good and great ending, can't get the bad one. Replayed through story mode picking the bad options every time, even replayed 5-1 like 10 times picking the bad options, still got the good ending.

Blizz3112
Jan 20, 2011, 04:55 PM
Well, maybe you should brush up on perfect block. Not to mention, if you put 1 level into VA for the PP boost, your PP base is recharging at a speed where it matters not. That and HUcast can fall back on guns and still be effective.

I know, but I just simply hate having to block ALL the time... it is way too time consuming... trust me, I know HOW to perfect block, but sometimes I prefer to dodge to approach from a different angle/side of the enemy where it can't counter-attack if I combo.

Jorry
Jan 21, 2011, 09:48 AM
Yeah I hear you. It can get pretty tedious. I apologize if my post sounded offensive. I just keep running into noods online that abuse EVP specs. They could do so much better if they didn't rely on it...

EDIT: @Mugaaz2 Just spam the first mission and slap her around a bit.

Silver_Wyrm
Jan 21, 2011, 03:46 PM
I got the good and great ending, can't get the bad one. Replayed through story mode picking the bad options every time, even replayed 5-1 like 10 times picking the bad options, still got the good ending.

I can't seem to get the true end no matter what I do, so same problem for me in reverse