PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 lv200 Hacking?

Kimil Adrayne
Jan 19, 2011, 11:37 PM
There's nothing that drops my interest in a game as much as hacking does. I've started to see a lot of lvl 200 people running around the network for PSP2. I wonder, is this all legit (given the time since release)?

Is there a hacking issue with this game?

Kirukia
Jan 19, 2011, 11:46 PM
Most of the people on this site don't hack.
Thats the reason I don't play with randoms online.

RowenOfStrata
Jan 19, 2011, 11:49 PM
If you played just PSP2 and were really into grinding it would be easy to get to 200 by this point, the game has been out for just over 5 months and with stuff like gemaga and the magashi plan let alone high exp urgent missions it's a non issue.

Nonetheless backup your save before going online into a game with lvl200s though.

FOkyasuta
Jan 19, 2011, 11:53 PM
Like the guy above me said. Grind-age is easier in this game then PSU's white beast craze. Honest! That could be a reason. And remeber to back up your save.

Kimil Adrayne
Jan 20, 2011, 09:47 AM
Most of the people on this site don't hack.
Thats the reason I don't play with randoms online.

I hate seeing nothing but closed games. When 6/7 of the games are locked, it makes me a sad panda :(

Kirukia
Jan 20, 2011, 12:21 PM
I hate seeing nothing but closed games. When 6/7 of the games are locked, it makes me a sad panda :(

There are plenty of vent and chat servers. You could browse the section or just check the sticky at the top for a few. You should be able to find people to play with :p

Ziggurat1986
Jan 20, 2011, 01:14 PM
I feel you. Just had aplayer enter my room today at Level 200 when I could have sworn just two weeks ago I played with the same player and he was at my level.