PDA

View Full Version : hildertor

demonknight
Mar 12, 2003, 03:11 PM
is there a good chance of gettin a heavens punisher of of one or is it kinda like the pal rappie and have to kill it 30 times to get an orotiagito??

Tulathis
Mar 12, 2003, 03:17 PM
Because the Heaven's Punisher is such a rare weapon, (12 Star, I think) it's really hard to get a Hildetorr to drop one. I've heard of people seeing 20 or even 50 without getting one.

demonknight
Mar 12, 2003, 03:18 PM
i wish i could find one hildertorr, ive searched for 30 mins now http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

demonknight
Mar 12, 2003, 03:22 PM
how many telepipes averagely should it take to find one???

Tulathis
Mar 12, 2003, 03:28 PM
You sure you want to know? =)

I'd say about 200. Of course, that's just an average. It could take you many fewer, or...

demonknight
Mar 12, 2003, 03:30 PM
well right now im at 160, hopefully soon http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

dj_dan
Mar 12, 2003, 04:24 PM
Every rare enemy has a much higher drop rate than a common enemy.

People complain that it took them 30 Pal rappies to get a 1975 Agito.

While that sucks, if you put it into perspective... only 30 enemies to get a rare? Not too bad.

Consider yourself lucky that you're Bluefull, that is, if you're lusting after the Heaven's Punisher.

It will be way way way easier to get a H.P. from a Bluefull Hildetorr, than say an Oran Delbiter, or a Viridia Sinow Red (other confirmed drops).

If you keep at it, and find about 3-4 Hildetorrs a day, I can guarantee that you will have a H.P. by Sunday.

*Side note*

That is worse case scenario by the way. It's very possible that you will find one off of your first Hildetorr, but not likely.

demonknight
Mar 12, 2003, 04:48 PM
well ive done 300 runs now and still havent found one, i might be able to get one a day lol, i was lucky with the orotiagito and got it first try, and hopefully will get the H.P first one http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

G0D
Mar 12, 2003, 05:17 PM
Well i did the pipe trick and it really just depends on Ur luck really because i found a hildertorr in 7Minutes and it dropped Frozen Shooter first try so i guess thats pretty lucky so if u just keep trying it will come to you like nothing and Heavens Punisher is well worth it ....

Sabaku
Mar 12, 2003, 07:27 PM
I found an Oratiagito the second Mil Lily I killed. Why are Mil Lilys so common? I keep runnung into them I ran into like, 10!

demonknight
Mar 12, 2003, 08:34 PM
have ive found 6 mil lillys now without telepiping

sharkie-do
Mar 12, 2003, 08:36 PM
It took me five hours to find my first hildetorr and WhIpPeE! It DrOpPeD mEsEtA!

(notice the insane kireek writing...)

malinko
Mar 12, 2003, 08:59 PM
8 Hildetorrs, no Heaven Punisher... a 100% A beast club though :|

TheDarkRaven
Mar 12, 2003, 09:04 PM
Its not fair that you all find the rare monsters!!! I have never seen a rare monster and im all the way to ultimate mode!!!! *sigh* curse my unluckiness....

cajun
Mar 13, 2003, 04:00 PM
What is the telepipe trick I have heard of it, I was just wondering what it is anybody.

Moogy
Mar 14, 2003, 05:51 PM
Yeesh, I've seen at least 10 Mils without piping. Why can't I see that many 'torrs? Oh, well, back to piping.

demonknight
Mar 15, 2003, 09:27 AM
well i finally found my hildertorr and a second one dropped beside it , wish i coulda got a picture, and i didnt find an HP:( well guess ill keep trying