PDA

View Full Version : PSP Phantasy Star Portable how do I get 2 Hard mode

Kiggy
Jan 22, 2011, 05:12 AM
I beat all the story line missions, I heard there is someway on the same character to re do special missions, and also I can't type in passwords on my vision phone nor get the hard mode SOMEONE PLZ tell me in detail on how to get all of this so i can progress in the game, I'm lvl 80 masterforce

Plz help me
~Landon~ a.k.a (Kiggy)

RenzokukenZ
Jan 22, 2011, 05:19 AM
You unlock Hard Mode once you beat the final boss of the story mode and agreeing to save in the end.

Izuna
Jan 22, 2011, 05:52 AM
Since he said MASTERFORCE, it means he can't. Hard mode is only in Phantasy Star Portable 2.

sdre34
Jan 22, 2011, 09:34 AM
Since he said MASTERFORCE, it means he can't. Hard mode is only in Phantasy Star Portable 2.
Looks like that's it, then. You're one sequel behind.

Blizz3112
Jan 22, 2011, 09:58 AM
Looks like that's it, then. You're one sequel behind.

Well, you have to start somewhere ;-) , besides... this is the Phantasy Star Portable topic, so I assume he could become rather confused of what is possibie in 1 or 2...

Kiggy
Jan 22, 2011, 01:27 PM
OK I did beat the game and saved after words but can't play hard mode? and what does it matter if I'm a Master Force which should I be a Hunter, Gunner, Force? please go into as much detail as possible, and how can on my same character restart the story mode, anyone know how, and yet again give me all the tips and facts you got I wanna play me some hard mode.

Gintoki-kun
Jan 22, 2011, 01:31 PM
Ummm,you said MasterForce clearly you must be talking about PSP1.And then you said Gunner which in PSP2 is Ranger and you didn't include Vanguard.Sorry but your 1 sequel behind and in your version there no "Hard Mode".

Izuna
Jan 22, 2011, 01:42 PM
You have Phantasy Star Portable 1. Not Phantasy Star Portable 2.

You can't.