PDA

View Full Version : Do you use the potties at school???

polishedweasel
Mar 12, 2003, 04:23 PM
So do you go at school or do you wait??

Kemon
Mar 12, 2003, 05:07 PM
i stand im a man sorry girls if you have to you have to lol

Guntz348
Mar 12, 2003, 05:18 PM
When I was in high school, I'd just leave and go home and go. Anytime I got caught I was just like, well if you had useable facilitys then maybe I could stay. Then I found a teachers bathroom that I used, like for the rest of my time there. Reffered to it as "my office". It was nice too, had a buncha motor trends and allways made sure to grab that days news paper, stuck em in a locker out front. Sweet set up really.

Ian D
Mar 12, 2003, 05:25 PM
Are we talking about number one or number two?

Deathscythealpha
Mar 12, 2003, 05:26 PM
I dont use my College toilets, ive seen whats been done to them. Urinals are fine, but ill only use the toilets if im extremaly desperate.

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Mar 12, 2003, 06:29 PM
I wear diapers. All the time.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Mar 12, 2003, 06:32 PM
I have had online charter schooling, so I use hte litterbox at home.

hucasts_rock
Mar 12, 2003, 06:38 PM
NEVER at my school...people are always smokin' and it's nasty...the guys bathrooms never get soap or paper towels in there...isn't that a health issue?

LamerPanda
Mar 12, 2003, 06:41 PM
Public restrooms in general frighten me terribly. x_x

I figure there are worse things to be obsessive about, though.

pixelate
Mar 12, 2003, 06:42 PM
I have no problem doing anything at any facilities.

Alielle
Mar 12, 2003, 06:45 PM
I try not to think about it when I have to use a public restroom. Usually they have toilet seat covers. I also don't understand why there's always water around the sinks. Gross! Hand sanitizer = good.

Oh yeah, and sometimes I obsessively look around making sure there aren't any peepholes or cameras.

Zeebo
Mar 12, 2003, 06:49 PM
*GASP* this topic scares me.....................
Ummmmmm I take number 1 and i have problems taking 2 in public.........................
*GASP* NUMBER 1 I ORDER YOU TO TAKE A NUMBER 2 *SHRUG*

ABDUR101
Mar 12, 2003, 07:31 PM
When I was in school, there was no damn way I'd use the bathroom to sit down and do my business. Unfortunately, I was sick alot, which resulted in me calling home and taking off for the day anyways.

BUT, if it was an emergency, going in a nasty bathroom was far better than having a massive accident. 0_o

Few and far between though, mainly because the schools around here are rather vandalized, and for some reason nobody knows the do's and fucking don'ts of a social bathroom.

*goes into stall, notices that there's no lock on the door* (That's IF there was a door)

*shuts door(if available) and props foot up against it*

*a person or small group comes in..teh gasp*

*person sticks head over or under stall to see what is going on*

*finger is used as a form of communication, or a "Hi, wanna watch?" is issued*

And then you'd have someone pulling the stall door(if available) open(yes, for some stalls, the door actually went OUT instead of IN) or grabbing your foot and trying to pull you out from under the stall.

...wow, just from using the bathroom by itself, it's a wonder I did'nt snap. See, there is a God.

Now that I work, I don't have a problem using the facilities. We have a bathroom right outside our office, which is a part of the therapy room. It has one key, and locks from the inside. It even has a FAN.

Afew co-workers and myself usually pick on each other about not using the bathroom until we've worked 3 hours, and randomly ripping at the door knob and pounding on the door after someone has been in for alittle bit of time(we're close friends so we don't get offended).

Funny though, I've been walked in on atleast three times. Twice by a female co-worker(she was more embarassed than me, considering nothing was out in the open) and the last time by the great annoying person who is despised by all at the facility, another female co-worker.

I end up laughing like hell after they do that, because if the key isn't on the outside of the door and it's locked, then obviously you should'nt pick the lock. XD

*pick pick pick*
*open*

"Wheee, what did I win?!"

...ok..I'll leave now. o_o

*/ramble*

Zeebo
Mar 12, 2003, 07:42 PM
LOL! I ENJOYED READING THAT!

Rotis
Mar 12, 2003, 07:44 PM
When you gotta go, you gotta go.

Besides, I leave the house at 6:15am and don't get home until 3pm... and "feminine products" just can't last that long sometimes.

Ness
Mar 12, 2003, 08:12 PM
I only use them to pee.

BlackRose
Mar 12, 2003, 10:43 PM
I use 'em unless they're too soiled, then I find a clean one.

Anyway, going home would be more trouble than any consequence of using school toilets...

Rika-454
Mar 12, 2003, 11:05 PM
*GASP* NUMBER 1 I ORDER YOU TO TAKE A NUMBER 2 *SHRUG*

i loved that quote from beavis and butthead....after what happened in elementery school (too messed up to mention....), i awoid the bathrooms at school as much as i can. if i really need to go when im at school, i just get a hallpass and i head over to the side of the school and run into the bushes. works every time ;p

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rika-454 on 2003-03-12 20:35 ]</font>

geewj
Mar 12, 2003, 11:27 PM
I dont use the "potty" anywhere. But I'll use the restroom at most anyplace.

Gartywood
Mar 13, 2003, 12:13 AM
You need a third option. Only in dire emergencies

Elentari
Mar 13, 2003, 12:57 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_no.gif im paranoid i guess...but..i will in case of emergency lol..that is if i can find one that flushes...

TheZilon
Mar 13, 2003, 03:47 AM
I avoid public ANYTHING if I can. Especially public restrooms. There is a certain level of cleanliness that you have to keep in mind at all times.

As far as the bathrooms at school? I don't mind 'em, really. They just redid them, so they're still mostly clean. "Clean" meaning that whatever turd happens doesn't retreat up back into your bowels upon seeing where it has been deposited, claiming that the insides of your rectum was a much better place. "Perhaps I'll put up some wallpaper and start a family".

The sad thing? Three days after these were installed, graffiti littered the walls. "So and so sucks". "PUNKS R TEH RULEZ N PREPS DIE!!!!1" "Your so imature for writing all of this on the walls." Of course, the person who writes this uses the wrong form of "You're". Joy.

There is a bathroom that NO ONE uses, though. No one. I honestly think that it might be cleaner than the luncheon room. Once I take a few bacteria culture samples, I'm eating lunch in there, if the bathroom is more sanitary than the lunch room.

RedFox
Mar 13, 2003, 05:16 AM
i drink from the college toilets.

i just luurve the taste of soiled toilet tissue that hasnt been flushed! hmmm...

polishedweasel
Mar 13, 2003, 12:20 PM
On 2003-03-13 00:47, TheZilon wrote:

There is a bathroom that NO ONE uses, though. No one. I honestly think that it might be cleaner than the luncheon room. Once I take a few bacteria culture samples, I'm eating lunch in there, if the bathroom is more sanitary than the lunch room.

We actually did that in my sophomre Biology class. It turned out that the restroom was significantly cleaner than the cafeteria. Isn't that nasty???

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: polishedweasel on 2003-03-13 09:23 ]</font>

Omni-SqwirL
Mar 13, 2003, 12:26 PM
I live in Alabama...no one can aim here...they get on the door handles...even poo

SorceressofTime
Mar 14, 2003, 08:21 AM
On 2003-03-13 09:26, Omni-SqwirL wrote:
I live in Alabama...no one can aim here...they get on the door handles...even poo

ewwww.

honestly, if you need to go, you need to go.

Abaddon
Mar 14, 2003, 08:25 AM
school toilets are rank.

Phobos-X
Mar 15, 2003, 10:57 AM
the name of my Alma Matter (sp) will remain nameless, but they actually took the doors off the stalls to try to catch the smokers smoking. the faculty had some rule that, even if you knew a kid was smoking in the bathroom, you couldnt do anything to them unless you physically saw the cigarette in the students hand. So their answer to that was to take the doors off the stalls. but of course the kids devised a way around it. but to answer the question, no i never took a #2 in HS, i would hold that mufukka in till i got home!

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Mar 15, 2003, 11:15 AM
FUCK NAW. They don't have doors on the toilets @ school, if I have to take a dump I have to hold that shit in........

Gestiv
Mar 15, 2003, 02:08 PM
The bathrooms at my school aren't all that bad, really. The guy's room is just old, is what it is. The water is kinda hazy (I'm not sure if I should be drinking that...) and the hot water faucet shoots out cold water for the 1st minute it's used.
"Doo doo doo... Time to wash my hands!"
*Twist*
"GAAAAHHH! TOO COLD! TOO COLD!"
*Walks out of bathroom with frost bite covering his entire hand* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Piro-Skies
Mar 15, 2003, 02:19 PM
Once you go into my school toilets, you don't come back alive....

-Piro Skies

Zeebo
Mar 15, 2003, 02:24 PM
Ehm.................. I just hold it i rather take it in the ally.........

MonoxideChild
Mar 17, 2003, 05:37 AM
I'll take a leak at school, but never a dump. The doors don't lock, they smell like smoke, and theres usually no toilet paper there. I just usually go home and dump, or go skip class and take a shit at a friends house.