PDA

View Full Version : Infinity DLC Items/Missions

Scau-Demon
Jan 26, 2011, 10:53 PM
Any information, screenshots, stats, prices, or guides on how/where to get the DLC items/missions for Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity.

I've been wondering how to get the current free DLC items for the Japanese infinity demo. Is there any way to get them directy from the jp psn store, via PSP, or do you have to use a PC?

Mike
Jan 26, 2011, 11:10 PM
Any information, screenshots, stats, prices, or guides on how/where to get the DLC items/missions for Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity.

I've been wondering how to get the current free DLC items for the Japanese infinity demo. Is there any way to get them directy from the jp psn store, via PSP, or do you have to use a PC?

There are no download items for Infinity yet. You can use all of the PSP2 download items in Infinity though. As for the mission, get it at the following site or log in to the demo's infrastructure mode.

http://www.psp2infinity.jp/pc/trial/mission/

Crystal_Shard
Jan 26, 2011, 11:22 PM
At least for DLC missions, those are usually updated whenever you log on to the server. If anything has changed, the game will prompt you before it updates itself.

Rebel3000
Jan 29, 2011, 04:48 PM
i have psp2 item dlc but when i go to import on psp2i nothing shows

Rehks
Jan 29, 2011, 05:36 PM
To import them into PSP2i:

1. Import Option on Main Menu

2. There will be 3 Options. Choose the 3rd Option (1st = PSP1 Save Data, 2nd PSP2 Save Data)

3. Then 4 options will appear.
i. 1st Option = This will check your memory stick for DLC Weapons
a. Sub 1st Option = Selecting your DLC Weapons.
(When you choose them, THey will highlight into Dark Purple)
When you are done selection your weapons Press the 2nd option. It will prompt you with a Yes or No Thing. Press Yes and it will be imported to your storage.

ii. 2nd Option = DLC Clothing
a. Same operations as weapons

iii. 3rd Option = Havent Figured that out yet.

iv. 4th Option = Brings you back to import menu.

And Voila. Quick guide to importing PSP2 DLC to Infinity

Scau-Demon
Jan 29, 2011, 06:41 PM
2nd option is clothing/parts, not armor. Armor would be shield weaves
3rd option is room items I think, or possibly paid dlc missions.

Rehks
Jan 29, 2011, 09:12 PM
Oh my bad i was going on the top of my head. Lemme Edit that.