PDA

View Full Version : Where are you from?

Infernonyc
Jan 28, 2011, 02:39 PM
I want to get a read on where the PSP2 community is from. I'm from New York. Simple lol.
P.S.- Although I do have citizenship in Italy.

Mantiskilla
Jan 28, 2011, 02:44 PM
I'll humor you. I'm from Texas. Now you're gonna have some PSOW elitist (with like some 1,000+ posts...you know a lifer) tell you that this post belongs in a different section in about oh 5...4....3....2...

BIG OLAF
Jan 28, 2011, 02:50 PM
I'll humor you. I'm from Texas. Now you're gonna have some PSOW elitist (with like some 1,000+ posts...you know a lifer) tell you that this post belongs in a different section in about oh 5...4....3....2...

I've got 1,000+ posts. I've only been here for just over two years. Hardly a "lifer." I've seen people that have been members since 2003, and they only have a couple hundred posts. I've also seen people that have many more posts than I, and have only been on PSOW for less than a year. It all depends on how active each person is, and has nothing to do with how long they've been here.

Anyway, I'm from Florida.

Temprus
Jan 28, 2011, 02:54 PM
Crappy ole North Carolina here. ^^

Mantiskilla
Jan 28, 2011, 02:59 PM
I've got 1,000+ posts. I've only been here for just over two years. Hardly a "lifer." I've seen people that have been members since 2003, and they only have a couple hundred posts. I've also seen people that have many more posts than I, and have only been on PSOW for less than a year. It all depends on how active each person is, and has nothing to do with how long they've been here.

Anyway, I'm from Florida.

Dang OLAF calm down, lol. Was I quick to judge, ok maybe. Seriously you get pretty defensive about this stuff. Breathe In, Breathe Out, Breathe In, Breathe Out.....now relax. Head clear? Good, now turn the frown upside down

GUARDIANDNL
Jan 28, 2011, 02:59 PM
i´m from Santiago, Chile

BIG OLAF
Jan 28, 2011, 03:01 PM
Dang OLAF calm down, lol. Was I quick to judge, ok maybe. Seriously you get pretty defensive about this stuff. Breathe In, Breathe Out, Breathe In, Breathe Out.....now relax. Head clear? Good, now turn the frown upside down

Defensive? Frowning? Not at all. Just a friendly, informative correction. Also, no need to get condescending with the "breathe in, breathe out" thing. Not necessary.

i´m from Santiago, Chile

That's pretty awesome, actually. I would have never guessed.

Infernonyc
Jan 28, 2011, 03:01 PM
Do not rail my thread, this will not be accepted haha.

GUARDIANDNL
Jan 28, 2011, 03:07 PM
That's pretty awesome, actually. I would have never guessed.

really? hahaha...mind i ask why XD

BIG OLAF
Jan 28, 2011, 03:09 PM
really? hahaha...mind i ask why XD

In all my years perusing the internet, I've never seen someone from Chile. It's just different, is all.

Scau-Demon
Jan 28, 2011, 03:11 PM
North America...Europe.. Asia.. Other?
Really.. instead of other you couldn't have just put 'South America' and 'Africa' and 'Oceana'?
oooh.. I get it.. you hate the southern hemisphere!!
Shame!:-x

GUARDIANDNL
Jan 28, 2011, 03:13 PM
really???...i also never found anyone from my country even here...just a couple of months ago i found a guy here...so i understand quite well hahahahha

LarienTiwele
Jan 28, 2011, 03:15 PM
I'm a new yorker here, though my JP friend says I'd fit better in Okinawa, Japan... I dunno how to take that one, honestly.

Infernonyc
Jan 28, 2011, 03:17 PM
North America...Europe.. Asia.. Other?
Really.. instead of other you couldn't have just put 'South America' and 'Africa' and 'Oceana'?
oooh.. I get it.. you hate the southern hemisphere!!
Shame!:-x

I got lazy, listen my mom is from Australia so, well yea I hate the south hempishere lol jk

TierrenZX
Jan 28, 2011, 03:28 PM
USA/California here.

Rehks
Jan 28, 2011, 03:32 PM
Canada/Alberta. Feel so left out. Havent met a person from Canada yet in either PSP2 or Infinity. >.>

GUARDIANDNL
Jan 28, 2011, 03:50 PM
i´ve never ever found a chilean playing psp2 japanese version...neither infinity...=(

Mantiskilla
Jan 28, 2011, 03:57 PM
Canada/Alberta. Feel so left out. Havent met a person from Canada yet in either PSP2 or Infinity. >.>

Go figure. One of my friends i play PSP2 through adhoc with is from Canada. She can only play on adhoc cause she doesn't have a wireless router atm. That sux for her thats for sure.

Fayorei
Jan 28, 2011, 03:58 PM
Been quite a trip for me... I started out in a small town in NE Ohio, then moved to about an hour outside Pittsburgh, PA to go to college. I now live in Kentucky literally 10 minutes from Cincinnati, OH.

I think I'll probably be in KY longterm. It's convenient to have a city so close but also a more slow-paced area to actually live in for me.

And if you haven't figured it out yet, USA! USA! :P

Kimil Adrayne
Jan 28, 2011, 04:01 PM
Canada.

Use to be on this site under a different name, started back in 2003.

Evegodenraven
Jan 28, 2011, 04:15 PM
really???...i also never found anyone from my country even here...just a couple of months ago i found a guy here...so i understand quite well hahahahha

atlest you found someone. in all my 4+ years of playing PS games i have never found anyone from my country lol and i don't think i'll find anyone. I'm born in America but my country is Armenia. i'm like the only Armenian PS player there is in this world lol

Crimson The FOmar
Jan 28, 2011, 04:42 PM
Northern Ireland :) But I'm going to University in bonny Scotland ;D

Kirukia
Jan 28, 2011, 04:45 PM
Under my location :p

Dark_Ansem
Jan 28, 2011, 04:50 PM
Italy. even if I'm in the UK right now for an Erasmus :D

Infernonyc
Jan 28, 2011, 04:58 PM
Italy. even if I'm in the UK right now for an Erasmus :D

Ahh where about? My father is from Avellino and my mother is from Catania. i just spent a semester in Florence, planning on moving back after college. Forza Italia e L'Inter.

Northern Ireland :) But I'm going to University in bonny Scotland ;D

Nice to know, I won't be mean to you in fear of receiving a glasgow smile :-P

Rukyius
Jan 28, 2011, 05:18 PM
I DONT KNOW ... i..it's soo d..dark..., o w8 my eyes were closed. i think im in my room ^^

kazuuya
Jan 28, 2011, 05:40 PM
I'm from Germany, and I only know a few other Germans who like Phantasy Star. ^^;

Gintoki-kun
Jan 28, 2011, 06:05 PM
Born in Manitoba,Canada,taking courses in Bronx,New York. :D North America All the way! ^_^

Dark_Ansem
Jan 28, 2011, 06:27 PM
Ahh where about? My father is from Avellino and my mother is from Catania. i just spent a semester in Florence, planning on moving back after college. Forza Italia e L'Inter.

I am a hybrid from both Rome and Cagliari, with a hint of Calabria :P
Florence is really good :P awesome food and great history. too bad now it's a dirty city, let's hope it improves with time. I myself want to go away, possibly UK/US/Canada (Vancouver :love: )
lol if you want to go to florence support Fiorentina, the team that brings the greatest dose of bad luck of all LOL

Crimson The FOmar
Jan 28, 2011, 06:28 PM
Nice to know, I won't be mean to you in fear of receiving a glasgow smile :-P

The terms Glasgow kiss my friend :P and besides, thats just one city XD

Actually....

Florence is really good :P awesome food and great history. too bad now it's a dirty city, let's hope it improves with time.

The U.K. is interesting....not to generalize of course, but our capitals, Edinburgh, Belfast and London are no-where near as seedy or sexual as Rome or Paris, there were "theatres" and "clubs" all over the place when I visited, it's so un-abashed XD

[EDIT]......if thats what you meant by dirty of course......

TheToyDolls
Jan 28, 2011, 06:43 PM
NA.

I was born in North Dakota, moved down to central Florida, moved down to Miami, moved up to New York around Manhatten, and now finally back in Orlando. Planning on staying in California one of these days, only if Florida doesn't get certain *erhem* "privileges" that California has right now.

Infernonyc
Jan 28, 2011, 06:54 PM
I am a hybrid from both Rome and Cagliari, with a hint of Calabria :P
Florence is really good :P awesome food and great history. too bad now it's a dirty city, let's hope it improves with time. I myself want to go away, possibly UK/US/Canada (Vancouver :love: )
lol if you want to go to florence support Fiorentina, the team that brings the greatest dose of bad luck of all LOL

Lol, I've been an Interista since I was 5 so I don't have much of a choice :)

AtarenShadow
Jan 28, 2011, 07:19 PM
British Columbia, Canada

the greatest place on Earth... or at least that's what is says on our logo/brochure, etc.

and i just started within the last month and haven't been able to play online...(internet troubles) :-(

sdre34
Jan 29, 2011, 12:36 AM
Defensive? Frowning? Not at all. Just a friendly, informative correction. Also, no need to get condescending with the "breathe in, breathe out" thing. Not necessary.

I have to agree with OLAF on this one.
EDIT: On Topic: I'm from Pennsylvania.

Fayorei
Jan 29, 2011, 12:42 AM
NA.

I was born in North Dakota, moved down to central Florida, moved down to Miami, moved up to New York around Manhatten, and now finally back in Orlando. Planning on staying in California one of these days, only if Florida doesn't get certain *erhem* "privileges" that California has right now.

Haha, somehow, I think I'd also appreciate those "privileges" in California. ^^; That or Seattle seems awesome.

FOkyasuta
Jan 29, 2011, 12:51 AM
San Diego, CA here. No snow. Just a cold morning here and there then... BAM. Heat.

Xefi
Jan 29, 2011, 01:00 AM
Los Angeles, CA. just like HUcast above me, the days were cold and then...BAM. Heat. :cake:

Leviathan
Jan 29, 2011, 01:23 AM
Texas.

I ride a horse to school, out drink anyone north of the Red River, and settle arguments with a pistol, natch of course. :wacko:

darkante
Jan 29, 2011, 01:59 AM
Sweden, where almost everyday is a cold day. Snow about half a year. :P

Rashiid
Jan 29, 2011, 02:01 AM
MEAN STREETS OF LANHAM, MARYLAND BABY.

Jk, suburbs ftw.

Aurrius
Jan 29, 2011, 02:27 AM
New Yorker!

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Jan 29, 2011, 02:58 AM
New York all up in this Thread!
I've lived in NYC my entire life, but since April last year, I moved to Hanapepe, Kauai, in the state of Hawaii.

Temprus
Jan 29, 2011, 09:46 AM
Well, we knew this thread was gonna be moved sooner or later. It almost seems as if the mods decided to let people notice the thread for a day before moving it. ^^;

Sexy_Raine
Jan 29, 2011, 03:44 PM
Ahh, this use to be my home sweet home., though I'm still pretty close to

<-----------Says where I'm from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ9DxfidqN4

It was badasss back in the 1990s. Most outsiders wouldn't step foot in this area back then. A lot Take-out food joints here served their food behind bulletproof glass. Still luv ma ghetto.

Chukie sue
Jan 30, 2011, 06:29 PM
Indianapolis, Indiana.

Currently located a few minutes from the west side of Detroit.