PDA

View Full Version : Unable to display page.

McLaughlin
Jan 28, 2011, 10:41 PM
At least once a day PSOW refuses to load (usually right in the middle of browsing the forums), and I have no idea why because every other site I try still works. I've already tried deleting all my cookies and that doesn't seem to have helped. The only solution I've found is to just reset my network (sometimes takes more than one try) until PSOW starts working again, which is kind of annoying.

Any idea why this might be happening and what I can do to fix it?

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Jan 28, 2011, 10:42 PM
ive had the same problem

BIG OLAF
Jan 29, 2011, 01:37 AM
I believe it's the website, not your connection and/or network. I use this website (http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/) to see if it's my connection, or the site itself. And, every time I check PSOW when I can't load it, it says that it's down for everyone.

Tomeeboy
Feb 2, 2011, 06:04 PM
I'm not aware of any downtime, especially anything that is occurring daily. Are you guys still having this issue? If so, what times are you experiencing this problem?

BIG OLAF
Feb 2, 2011, 07:21 PM
I haven't had the problem in about a week or so. But, there was a string of about two or three days where my browser would tell me that PSOW was unavailable, and would usually stay unavailable for an hour or so, then pop back up.

McLaughlin
Feb 2, 2011, 08:07 PM
Hasn't happened to me since I made this thread actually, but I had the same problem Olaf described.

BIG OLAF
Feb 18, 2011, 02:55 AM
This has been happening to me, once again, in the past few days. PSOW will randomly stop loading, and stay "shut down" (in quotes because I know it really isn't shut down) from anywhere between a minute to an hour+. Weird stuff.

Ryna
Feb 18, 2011, 08:01 AM
It would be very helpful if you noted the times and dates that you experienced this problem. That will make troubleshooting easier.

BIG OLAF
Feb 18, 2011, 12:10 PM
Well, to the best of my remembrance, if happened a few times last night. I can't be too specific, unfortunately, but I do remember it happening right before I posted that last post, probably around 2:53(?) EST, and right after I posted that last post, so around 2:56(?). It happened a couple of other times, earlier in the evening, maybe around 1:00 AM or so.

I don't know how specific I have to be, but there's that information.

Ryna
Feb 18, 2011, 05:51 PM
Thanks for the information. If you observe this behavior again, could you note the time?

BIG OLAF
Feb 18, 2011, 05:54 PM
Will do. I'll write down what happens, and what time it occurs.