PDA

View Full Version : GC Offline to Online?

Divinewargod
Jan 29, 2011, 01:42 PM
I have a quick question about going from offline play to online play for GameCube. I've planning on buying a broadband adapter for online play and I was wondering if there were any complications that would come along with that.

I've put hundreds of hours into my characters and I was wondering if I'd have to start over from level 1 like I heard you had to in PSU? Does playing online with the broadband adapter even work anymore since ST's official servers are down? I don't really understand online play with the GameCube so someone please enlighten me because I feel clueless. I have really been looking forward to playing this game online for years.

Dongra
Jan 29, 2011, 05:49 PM
The official servers are down, so you will have to find a private server to play on. There are no complications with going online using an offline character. Your character will have all its stats, levels, and weapons when going online.

natsan
Feb 24, 2011, 05:44 AM
im thinking about going online on gamecube how can i connect to a private server ?

Kaziel
Feb 24, 2011, 10:52 AM
Try searching Google.

They have connection guides on their website(s) for gamecube.

As far as I know, you'll need a broadband adapter (MSRP $39.99?)

AlexCraig
Feb 24, 2011, 05:51 PM
13. Private Servers
Do not post links to, name, or provide instructions for accessing websites that promote/host unofficial game servers. This policy applies to all games.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_forumrules

Sorry, but we can't tell you how to connect.

olgafreak
Mar 2, 2011, 01:24 PM
your pso game should have a serial number, with that you will be connected since you'll be ask to do so