PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Gemega Run

Gintoki-kun
Jan 30, 2011, 01:59 AM
I was thinking while watching this video "OMG this person is epic!!!" because of the traps being used as claymores and how quick he got it done. I was also thinking how the PSOW community will react or say about this,even if they use this method before. And btw how you post your video on site and not the link to be send somewhere else?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=j269uZ4qnws

zeital
Jan 30, 2011, 03:00 AM
yea but thats in the JP game using the EX traps to chain shizuru, which u can't do in the US game, so really its not that impressive for me cuz we can't to that

Mike
Jan 30, 2011, 03:31 AM
How to beat Gemaga:

1. Watch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dMZX--zkXo
2. Learn.
3. Defeat Shizuru.

/topic

blace
Jan 30, 2011, 03:34 AM
As it stands, that's the same method I use to clear Gemaga, but I use Gudda Las Leord with 37%:lightning: instead. But the fact that chain can't be done in US/EU really doesn't make it any easier.

Edit: loli's video is more of a speedrun than anything, and it's pretty fast.

zeital
Jan 30, 2011, 04:10 AM
wow that loli person i'm more impressed with, that is an awesome run

Syrus08
Jan 30, 2011, 04:57 PM
wow that loli person i'm more impressed with, that is an awesome run

Very impressive but the loli is a 200 lvl 30 Vanguard. So she was like 20 levels higher than the enemies and the other one was 10 levels lower.

Still better than my Jessica can do. She is a 137 level 26 Vanguard. But my gear isn't great. My fastest time is like 4:00ish. I'm raising my Ranger class up now. Just a level 6, but I'm having fun using the guns.

Ceresa
Jan 30, 2011, 05:05 PM
Loli's 20 level advantage doesn't matter much. With the exception of the first few levels every time the enemy tier changes (100, 125, 150, 175) where enemy hp has the largest jump and your traps fall behind for a few levels, you can copy that video for consistent 2 min times for the overwhelming majority of your levels.

The first video is just embarrassing, having version 1.00 ex trap chaining on a mission that released 4 months after the ex trap patch and still taking 3 mins...

Kirukia
Jan 30, 2011, 05:14 PM
Was that girl using Telltale Hearts, the B rank knuckles, at level 124? >__>
Well anyway, the 2 minute one was awesome o__o I should try vanguard.
My time is more like 7 minutes, but I usually stop to fully regain PP, plus I'm a hunter :p

vagabondkitten
Jan 30, 2011, 07:07 PM
I can usually do it in about 2 and a half to 3 minutes with my newman vanguard (he's level 110). I have a 37% light grand cross that I use for the enemies, but the real secret is knowing which mobs to take out with the EX traps. Once you run it a few times, it really shouldn't take you very long. The EX traps are basically essential to make it that fast though, so any other class isn't going to have nearly as easy of a time.

Mugaaz2
Jan 31, 2011, 10:12 AM
I can do it in 2:15 at lvl 135 as a VAcast and in 3:20 as a RAcast.