PDA

View Full Version : Game Power Stone Collection

Gintoki-kun
Feb 1, 2011, 05:49 PM
I was looking at this game on Youtube and though it was really cool so I was thought since it's on the PSP why don't I download it?

I am currently downloading(9.99 pretty cheap :D) and I as thinking what would you guys will say about this game?

Proto07
Feb 1, 2011, 06:41 PM
There's an arcade pretty close to me that I like to go to just to play Power Stone 2. Costs a quarter to play and because of SFIV the machines are always empty. The series is still great a decade later. ;)

Sord
Feb 1, 2011, 07:00 PM
Yes, very good choice. Played it back in the day on the Dreamcast, also have the UMD for PSP, and a few months ago a friend of mine acquired another Dreamcast and got a hold of both Powerstones again. 2 is pretty much superior to 1. If you can find someone to co-op with it's good fun.

Monochrome
Feb 1, 2011, 08:04 PM
For some reason I've never played either of the Powerstone titles. I feel like I've missed out. It's kinda strange that I never picked 'em up considering some of the random games I bought for the Dcast back in the day (Stupid Invaders, anyone??). My penchant for fighting games and experimental titles should have equaled immediate purchase.

Gintoki-kun
Feb 1, 2011, 11:59 PM
Yes, very good choice. Played it back in the day on the Dreamcast, also have the UMD for PSP, and a few months ago a friend of mine acquired another Dreamcast and got a hold of both Powerstones again. 2 is pretty much superior to 1. If you can find someone to co-op with it's good fun.

I am stuck on play Power Stone 1 so I might go to 2 since it has up to 4 players.
And I have 2 other friends who got the same game just today since I convinced them to get it and it gonna be fun to play with them tomorrow.

LionHeart-
Feb 2, 2011, 11:28 AM
Yeah Powerstone is a great game, spent so much time playing it with friends on the Dreamcast back in the day.

I'm in need of buying it to. I was looking for the UMD for it but I'm thinking, its a game I can go about, without the hassle of having to carry anything. Will buy it soon, when I can be arse lol! You guys should have some fun with it :DDD!