PDA

View Full Version : how to make meseta

fohizzle
Feb 2, 2011, 04:47 PM
im really poor on psu i only have 319k and i was wondering how do u make meseta fasst on AOTI :-?

Nereid
Feb 2, 2011, 05:03 PM
Level up. Open a shop and sell anything worthwhile to sell. Once you can do S2/S3 missions money comes in faster.

oG Epik
Feb 2, 2011, 07:10 PM
... I guess im just looking for a get rich quick thing cause im a bit depressed lol

Kryslin
Feb 3, 2011, 01:24 AM
Unless you're lucky enough to find a Psycho Wand board or the Jigo Boomas you just offed in Sakura Blast S2/S3 all dropped Millas... It's gonna take a bit of work.

Try elemental photons (ban-, ray-, zon-, di-, gra-, megi-) early on. They're common enough, but they can only be found in missions (and player stores). They sell well enough, usually between 250-1000 a photon. Next up is Copernia and Olpad, again common enough drops, useful in that you can exchange 2 of them for a Grinder Base S in an exchange mission. Use one of the search features to find out what the current price is. Spicia is another common enough drop, that sells really well. If you're up to running Scarred Planet A, Goldania frequently drops there. Any relics runs usually will provide a relic edge.

While none of the prices are exceptionally high, there is always a demand, and thus, an opporunity to make some money.

LarienTiwele
Feb 4, 2011, 02:43 AM
What level are you currently? I found a quick way to make some fast meseta for myself starting out as well, and am currently just short of 2 Mil, between the White Beast Spam, spam the Mission "Innocent Girl" from the GRM shop. You get a ton of materials there, and it takes me roughly 15-20 min per run at most. Doing this you can sometimes find 10-20 Olpads (Which Kruslin recommended above) within a fairly short time, which sell for 20-25K per typically in shops.

With this method, at low undercut, it takes only 5 Olpads at most to make 100K for yourself, not to mention the other materials, and the Weapons Badges you get off of Lonely Girl also sell (in the case of Materials) Or will be of big use later (Weapons Badges for PA fragments).

Also in this mission at even C rank, occasionally mobs drop weapons which can be sold for between 2 and 20K a pop or so.

So, thats my 2 cents... Spam White Beast and Innocent Girl. It'll be enough to get you some decent gear at the least by doing that.

oG Epik
Feb 4, 2011, 10:33 AM
well thanks for the info but i used to do this now i just do innocent girl A and hunt Battlestopper boards and Pakuda Boards

fohizzle
Feb 5, 2011, 04:10 PM
im a level 87