PDA

View Full Version : Rock Zanba?

SSDDR
Mar 12, 2003, 07:45 PM
ok, im playing through tmeple with my HUcast, and we kill barbra ray. The i notice the sword now looks like it's made of rock! i unequiped it, and re-equiped, and it stayed like that, it even remained like that as i went into the spaceship. then i got killed, and the sword went back to normal.
Anyone else have an experience like this? i couldnt get a pic cause im a moron, and i got overly excited over it, im gonna try to get it to happen again.
a few things. I killd barbra ray with the special, i didnt die during the fight, i DID use other weapons, and it was near or at beat time 000.

TheDarkRaven
Mar 12, 2003, 08:45 PM
Thats pretty cool.

Trt499
Mar 12, 2003, 08:59 PM
A Rock Zanba? I need to see it to believe it.

TheDarkRaven
Mar 12, 2003, 09:07 PM
Did the Rock Zanba do more damage than usual? Cuz I have a red saber and sometimes the beam dissapears for long lengths of time. In this form it does the same amount of damage.

SSDDR
Mar 12, 2003, 09:10 PM
i know, but i never had anything worth of taking a picture of before, so i didnt have a snapshot file setup. I tried to make it happen again, but i wouldnt.
and it delt the same damage.

dj_dan
Mar 12, 2003, 09:17 PM
Yes, this has been brought up before.

Someone posted a pic of it back in the GC import days.

I have not seen it in person, but apparently it turns grey and has a little bit of green moss on it.

No one knows for sure, but it could just be a texture screw up, or perhaps some random easter egg.

SSDDR
Mar 12, 2003, 09:45 PM
i dont think its a texture screw up, because the weapon model looked different as well. more rounded then before

Murako
Mar 13, 2003, 07:01 PM
I've seen the Rock Zanba, partly because I was with SSDDR whem it happened! I think it a glitch, like the ardriod armor unequip thing.

Davion
Mar 13, 2003, 07:45 PM
I know about the Rock Zanba, did you get in the last hit with the Zanba? Maybe there are multiple transformations the sword can go through. I have a Zanba, so I'm going to try beating all bosses with it. What difficulty was this?

SSDDR
Mar 14, 2003, 05:27 AM
I belive i scored the last hit with the special, and i had just killed barbra ray on ult.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SSDDR on 2003-03-14 02:28 ]</font>