PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Shop Voice Actors (Need To Know!)

pinkace
Feb 3, 2011, 04:26 PM
Is it just me or does anyone else find the Type Counter clerk to be INCREDIBLY sexy? I swear, the way she says 'Hello There' gets me thinking of just one thing... It is kind of annoying because I could be in 'grind mode' and this needlessly-sexy clerk just takes me right out of it...

Anyways, what I wanted to ask was, is her name listed on the voice-acting credits? I need to know who she is! Just as a fan, you know....

Akaimizu
Feb 3, 2011, 04:37 PM
You remind me of myself, and Ai Oriskasa (original voice actress for Tenchi Muyo's Ryoko). Sure, there are plenty of people, I know, with voices that can attract. She was the first Japanese one to do that to me.

Ami
Feb 3, 2011, 05:57 PM
I believe it's Karen's PSU/PSPo1 VA iirc for the type counter chick. And yes, it is sexy.

Salon Chick is Maya's PSU/PSPo1 VA
Room decor guy is Hyuga's VA (why yes, I spend a hella lot of time just going over there when I don't even need to buy decor)

Akaimizu
Feb 3, 2011, 06:01 PM
Heh heh. Nice to have the information.

Drawers
Feb 3, 2011, 07:28 PM
Ummm... wtf...? >_>'

GUARDIANDNL
Feb 3, 2011, 07:34 PM
Room decor guy is Hyuga's VA (why yes, I spend a hella lot of time just going over there when I don't even need to buy decor)

this made me laugh a lot....

i believe Ami...XD...i imagine you with big shinning eyes hearing that guy speaks and you AAAAAaaaaaaaaaa XD

Ami
Feb 3, 2011, 08:51 PM
That was my actual initial reaction when I found that out.

So that I'll actually answer OP's question it's Erin Cahill.

And for anyone else curious

Salon shopkeeper is Amy Provenzano
and Room Decor shopkeeper is Andrew Ceglio

I'm pretty sure that the armor/unit shopkeeper is Nav's VA

BIG OLAF
Feb 3, 2011, 09:18 PM
So that I'll actually answer OP's question it's Erin Cahill.

Erin Cahill? You mean, as in:

[SPOILER-BOX]http://static.tvguide.com/MediaBin/Galleries/Shows/A_F/Fq_Fz/freeRide/crops/free-ride-erin-cahill1.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
?

Broken_L_button
Feb 3, 2011, 09:22 PM
I believe it's Karen's PSU/PSPo1 VA iirc for the type counter chick. And yes, it is sexy.

I second that statement. IMO, both the type counter clerk and the costume shop clerk have nice voices.

Ami
Feb 3, 2011, 09:28 PM

[spoiler-box]http://static.tvguide.com/MediaBin/Galleries/Shows/A_F/Fq_Fz/freeRide/crops/free-ride-erin-cahill1.jpg[/spoiler-box]
?
One in the same.

Merm
Feb 4, 2011, 03:43 AM
I find the room decoration clerk to be sexy. Haw
Interesting info.

Kamikaras
Feb 4, 2011, 05:33 AM
on the subject is it jus me or does kraz sound like the main charicter from cowbow bebop 0.o

Ami
Feb 4, 2011, 09:12 AM
Kraz is voiced by Steven Blum aka HOLY POO IT'S SPIKE.

I don't think he's credited in the game, but the voice is just too familiar to not be it

pinkace
Feb 4, 2011, 05:40 PM

[SPOILER-BOX]http://static.tvguide.com/MediaBin/Galleries/Shows/A_F/Fq_Fz/freeRide/crops/free-ride-erin-cahill1.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
?

:o

wow. She is as smexy as she sounds. I need a few minutes alone. see you guys later.

*grabs picture*

venn2010
Feb 5, 2011, 12:07 AM

I don't think he's credited in the game, but the voice is just too familiar to not be it

You sure? I thought I read from somewhere else (prolly GameFAQ, lol) that it wasn't him.

But you're right. It DOES sound like his voice.

ShinMaruku
Feb 5, 2011, 12:25 PM

You mean Wolverine :E

Ami
Feb 5, 2011, 12:46 PM
Us Animu fans know him better as Spike O ^Ob

BahnKnakyu
Feb 5, 2011, 08:10 PM
Are we talking about JP or English? Because right now Akaimizu is talking JP, and indeed, JP counter girl's voice is sexy.

Dunno (and don't care about) the English voices. And Akai, it's spelled Ai Ori*KASA*. Added an extra s thar. :P

RenzokukenZ
Feb 5, 2011, 09:00 PM

He's credited in the game manual.

Ami
Feb 5, 2011, 09:25 PM
He's credited in the game manual.
oh mmkay, I didn't see that.