PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Challenge missions 120 min

PlayjoyX16
Feb 3, 2011, 07:19 PM
This is almost impossible it seems.. For the people who did it, what was your strategy? I just can't do it.

GUARDIANDNL
Feb 3, 2011, 07:22 PM
teamwork...build chains...if you find a t.dagger as a hunter chain a lot then break it with a sword PA... as ranger help build and support fire. i did the first one under the hour and 42 minutes, with the challenge 2 it took me 57 minutes....unfortunately i never found a good partner for LWGP =(

Mike
Feb 3, 2011, 07:43 PM
Impossible? Far from it. You just need to know the levels and play with people who know the levels. Heck, you can even make a huge mistake and fall in a hole in the 6th stage (Or was that the 5th stage?) and still recover in later levels.

GUARDIANDNL
Feb 4, 2011, 07:13 AM
hahahaha how i hate that level...still you can still make it in time XD

Wayu
Feb 4, 2011, 07:33 AM
I assume that it's near impossible solo, then?

Greeeeeat.

-Wayu

Mike
Feb 4, 2011, 07:43 AM
It is impossible to solo because you need two or more people from mission 3 and on.

Wayu
Feb 4, 2011, 07:54 AM
o.0

Looks like I need to do some next time I hop on the Infinity servers, then.

-Wayu

Crystal_Shard
Feb 4, 2011, 08:32 AM
If you need someone for that Wayu, drop me a message. I haven't done any of the challenge missions myself either. ^_^ And I have six characters x four classes to burn through. Orz

Still, it's only challenge mode 1 Mike is referring to. CMode 2 and the Grand Prix is soloable. Just more difficult.

funkyskunk
Feb 4, 2011, 10:44 AM
I'd join for challenge mode but I don't want to go back to PSP2, I'm fine waiting for infinity to drop.

I've got GOD status but I have no problem helping you guys out when I have infinity and I need some more extend codes anyway.

There are many shortcuts on the stages, without knowing these you could struggle to get the time required. General rule of thumb:

Let Forces deal with mine carts on stage 5 and the pushable object on stage 7
Let Forces break chains on the larger enemies, DIGA is great in cmode. Use this rule on the boss on stage 6 for a speedy kill (FO hit the center when he drops)
Give any twin sabers to hunters on stage 7
Use the huge mine traps that are laying around on some stages, lure the enemies then explode them
Some enemies can be skipped entirely. Most stages that i remember have "red herring" enemies
Chain, chain, chain!
Create shortcuts for things like "follow me", "skip these enemies", "stay here, i'll get the switch/key" and "Danger! Trap ahead, follow me". This way you are prepared should someone join you that does not know the stage.
Get at least one other person that knows the stage well, if you have 2 people that know the stage and 2 that don't, you have a good chance of getting awesome times.

Infernonyc
Feb 4, 2011, 11:19 AM
I need challenge 2 in under 60 minutes, not sure the difficulty for that, but maybe we can set up some dates....

LiIVx
Feb 4, 2011, 03:00 PM
I can help anyone beat any challenge pretty easily, so let me know if you need help with anything. I just need a good chainer, can be just a ranger. as long as i have someone building chains i can run through it no problem.

pso_crash
Feb 4, 2011, 03:03 PM
I need the get the challenges finished, I would be gad to help sometime,

LiIVx
Feb 4, 2011, 03:15 PM
ok well i have someone reserved for tonight already, however tomorrow i'm free.

GUARDIANDNL
Feb 4, 2011, 03:19 PM
if someone here waht to do the challenge 2 missions i´m gladly support him/her...on the jp version though XD