PDA

View Full Version : Chaosmaster00: The Lavis Cannon finder-slave.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 4, 2011, 12:13 AM
EDIT: Welp, if you want a Lavis, join me in my runs of Kasch Test A whenever I'm on... I've already helped 6 people get the Lavis they wanted while I was hosting, might as well sell myself to slavery, since no matter how much I try, everyone's gonna get a Lavis before me (even a level 104 guy who didn't even know what it was and couldn't even wield it, FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST).

So... yeah.

Infernonyc
Feb 5, 2011, 02:16 PM
I'll look out for this, thnx!

Chaos Rappy
Feb 5, 2011, 04:51 PM
Back up and on, I'll be looking for Rappies and other such things involving Lavis Cannon today! I'll be hosting a party in around 30 minutes, gotta get some stuff IRL. ;P

Also a little too happy about getting my 42% Double Cannon earlier, so I'll probably be flashing it off a bit. :D

EDIT: WAIT, I KNOW YOU, YOU WERE WITH US EARLIER IN OUR MAC 3 RUNS! Kelmor! Sorry, I forgot to receive your PC, I thought I didn't know you. :O

EDITEDIT: Be back later, connection issues.

Infernonyc
Feb 5, 2011, 08:46 PM
Back up and on, I'll be looking for Rappies and other such things involving Lavis Cannon today! I'll be hosting a party in around 30 minutes, gotta get some stuff IRL. ;P

Also a little too happy about getting my 42% Double Cannon earlier, so I'll probably be flashing it off a bit. :D

EDIT: WAIT, I KNOW YOU, YOU WERE WITH US EARLIER IN OUR MAC 3 RUNS! Kelmor! Sorry, I forgot to receive your PC, I thought I didn't know you. :O

EDITEDIT: Be back later, connection issues.

Hahahaha, I kept trying to send it because I remembered your name and I was like either he/she doesn't know it's me or he/she hates me haha. I noticed the double cannon VERY JEALOUS, its been my favorite wep since the original PSO, so maaaaaybe we can run some more MAX II's lol. And yes I'll do White Beasts as well, I'd love some lavis goodness.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 6, 2011, 02:50 AM
Yep, Double Cannon 42%:dark:, it's my favorite weapon now, until I find a Lavis Cannon. :D

Chaos Rappy
Feb 6, 2011, 03:10 PM
Gonna be hosting this up again here shortly, only this time, I'm gonna try a tip from some other source who says to try Kasch Test for Mini Rappy spawns, so... let's just start doing that instead and see how that works out for us. :P

Infernonyc
Feb 6, 2011, 04:29 PM
I'm in another game with you, love running with ya, your very efficient lol. Hope I have more luck today, but I have to leave early for the SUper Bowl.

Infernonyc
Feb 6, 2011, 05:32 PM
Sorry I had to bail earlier, something came up, thnx for the run. What was the name of that stage we were running? Seems easily soloable, thnx for the help!

Chaos Rappy
Feb 6, 2011, 05:52 PM
The Kasch Test A.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 7, 2011, 03:45 PM
Doing more Kasch Test A runs now, join if you have DLC and want a free Lavis. <_<

Chaos Rappy
Feb 8, 2011, 05:47 PM
Done with this now, I got my own Lavis finally. Maybe I'll open this up later on for other such runs... ;P

Infernonyc
Feb 8, 2011, 07:04 PM
Sapphire, we need to start running some maxes together or something. It was fun running with you and I'm down for whatever. Try and go on xat.com/pspo2 or xat.com/psp2 or on MSN, i can't type in game because the keyboard rlly sucks!

Chaos Rappy
Feb 10, 2011, 12:30 AM
Eh, I don't really like the xat format. There's always the chatbox on my forum (in my sig), it's pretty easy to manage through, and open to all people; all you'd need to do is tell me if you'd go on beforehand so we could actually be able to chat together. ;P