PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 I have a problem

RAmarl Star
Feb 5, 2011, 09:57 PM
I have a problem. I was online with some people earlier. Once I got offline and went into my room, all my stuff was gone and was replaced with other decorations. Does anyone know what happend?:(

Chaos Rappy
Feb 5, 2011, 10:01 PM
Hacked? That, or they placed decorations in your rom. You can do that. Just go to their MySynth, and they'll let you drop room decorations in other peoples' rooms, but not take them.

RAmarl Star
Feb 5, 2011, 10:04 PM
All of my other stuff is gone... aww man.

Noblewine
Feb 5, 2011, 10:05 PM
I went into my room on offline mode and all my stuff was gone and was replaced with other decorations.

I know its possible for other players to put stuff in your room but I don't know if they can steal or delete anything. Its possible it was a cheat. Did you wait for your room to load up after you entered. Sometimes it has to load before room decorations spawn.

Will anything else start happening to my game?

If you notice anything strange. Then, yes you should restart. I never heard of a hack that allows stuff to be deleted.

RAmarl Star
Feb 5, 2011, 10:16 PM
Will anything else start happening to my game?

I know its possible for other players to put stuff in your room but I don't know if they can steal or delete anything. Its possible it was a cheat. Did you wait for your room to load up after you entered. Sometimes it has to load before room decorations spawn.

If you notice anything strange. Then, yes you should restart. I never heard of a hack that allows stuff to be deleted before.

Yes, I waited. All of the other stuff is gone:(

i thought i would never be hacked. *sigh*

Thanks for the help