PDA

View Full Version : Which Section I.D. does the drop do?

VampyreHatter
Feb 6, 2011, 01:01 PM
O.k. so I'm a whitill the dumbest and worst section I.D. (for me atleast), I made the char when i was a kid and didn't realize it would matter and now I'm a high level and don't wanna make another char to start over... ANYWAYS My question is if I'm in a party with different Section I.D.'s and we kill a monster what drop would it give us?? EX. Theres a 1/187 chance for a delsaber to drop its left arm for an Oran, while it give the dumbass Whitill a Monogrinder and that same drop rate... which would it give me??? Would it go with the I.D. who gave the final blow or what?

Divinewargod
Feb 6, 2011, 01:07 PM
Hey!!! I just recently made a HUcaseal Whitill that I've spent hours on since.. She's level 82 now, don't insult the ID man!

Anyway, I believe it depends on the first player's section ID assuming you're playing offline. If you're talking about online then I have no idea, because I've never played online before.

VampyreHatter
Feb 6, 2011, 01:14 PM
haha ya im talking offline, like you ive never played online either XD, and then ive got to have my sis start being first player then XD assuming that that is corect haha, and Ik im level 79 and whitill i just dont like the drops that much seeing as I don't use slicers.

MasterSpark
Feb 6, 2011, 01:15 PM
I think it works the same for both offline and online. The first player in the party (the one who created the session, for onliners) will be the one who's ID counts toward monster drops. If your Oran pal is player 1 in a game, those Delsabers can drop their arms regardless of who of you is doing the killing.

Whitill is generally considered a pretty good ID, as far as I know. Take a look at these Drop Charts (http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings.php?by=sectionid&sectionid=10&version=v3) and have a look at what your ID has in store for you.

Edit: Ultimate is the place to be for the real jackpots, though.

TrueChaos
Feb 6, 2011, 03:02 PM
nothing wrong with Whitill, granted there are better IDs but it's certainly not the worse (that goes to Pinkal).

Dongra
Feb 6, 2011, 04:10 PM
Personally, I feel that Whitill is a pretty poor ID. The only reason to make a Whitill is to get a Handgun: Guld or Rico's Earrings. Other than that, Whitill has relatively poor drops. It does find Diska of Braveman frequently which happens to be a pretty good slicer if you know how to use berserk properly. Anyway, to answer the OP's question, the party leader's, player 1, section ID will determine the drops. No matter who kills the enemy it will drop whatever it drops for the party leader's ID.

AlexCraig
Feb 6, 2011, 06:14 PM
My main is a whitill. And while we find crap in the earlier levels, we find some pretty awesome stuff later on.