PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Has anyone noticed

breakeronetwo
Feb 6, 2011, 03:14 PM
idk if someone already posted but has anyone noticed that the speed of the 2handsword is faster in psp2i compared to psp2. also i've noticed that the dumans are also much faster at using it then the humans, idk about the other races only tested it with these two.

Drawers
Feb 6, 2011, 03:16 PM
Where have you been? Did you even bother searching for anything about that? Its not news... :L

breakeronetwo
Feb 6, 2011, 03:19 PM
well my bad i just downloaded it recently. don't have to be mean

RikkiBlackNanobeast
Feb 6, 2011, 07:21 PM
well my bad i just downloaded it recently. don't have to be mean

Trust me, the 2x Sword speed is not the only weapon buff out there. Have you tried out the Charge Shot 2 for guns if you're a Ranger yet? >u>

And have you noticed the new Screenshot feature that psp2i has as well?

breakeronetwo
Feb 8, 2011, 01:09 AM
Trust me, the 2x Sword speed is not the only weapon buff out there. Have you tried out the Charge Shot 2 for guns if you're a Ranger yet? >u>

And have you noticed the new Screenshot feature that psp2i has as well?

i haven't tried the charge shot 2 yet cause i can't really find one. the screenshot is probably my favorite. i have nagisa as my psp wallpaper background.

DayDreamer
Feb 8, 2011, 01:21 AM
Testing the charge shot 2 made me go Ranger xD
Thats how awesome it is, gives it a new twist on guns instead of just bigger shots.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Feb 8, 2011, 01:51 AM
Some of the Charge Shot 2s for me are a bit of a hinderance. Twin Handgun 2 and Shotgun 2 are notable ones. Rifle....meh not so much.

Silver_Wyrm
Feb 8, 2011, 02:20 AM
Some of the Charge Shot 2s for me are a bit of a hinderance. Twin Handgun 2 and Shotgun 2 are notable ones. Rifle....meh not so much.

rifle one can do good damage but is weird aiming, in the end though I changed it back to CS1 since the range on it is bad. I love the laser cannon cs2 though, grenade one just seems to eat my pp to hell

Wayu
Feb 8, 2011, 02:35 AM
The shotgun CSII does ridiculous damage if done correctly.

-Wayu

Silver_Wyrm
Feb 8, 2011, 02:36 AM
The shotgun CSII does ridiculous damage if done correctly.

-Wayu

yea, it makes me uneasy. Worried shotguns might be the new twins saber/spear :(

vagabondkitten
Feb 8, 2011, 09:08 AM
yea, it makes me uneasy. Worried shotguns might be the new twins saber/spear :(

Shotguns used to be my favorite weapon type. However, one thing ruins my cast ranger, which is of course the cursed chin strap. :-( But just because a new weapon is more overpowered than those two, doesn't mean they are pointless. If you like it, use it! I'm really glad for the newly buffed axes, which are usually my favorite melee weapon type!

Silver_Wyrm
Feb 8, 2011, 02:31 PM
its not a matter of whether or not I like the weapon I just dont want again to be "expected" to fill my pallette with certain weapons only like in PSPo2, or if a weapon is so obscenely better then *everyone* uses it instead of everything else. I'm just hoping int he end the weapons int his are "relatively balanced" rather than "these three are the best, everything else is for chumps"

vagabondkitten
Feb 8, 2011, 03:23 PM
its not a matter of whether or not I like the weapon I just dont want again to be "expected" to fill my pallette with certain weapons only like in PSPo2, or if a weapon is so obscenely better then *everyone* uses it instead of everything else. I'm just hoping int he end the weapons int his are "relatively balanced" rather than "these three are the best, everything else is for chumps"

Yeah... I guess we'll just have to wait and see. At the very least, shotguns are pretty slow at building combos so that somewhat balances out CSII being extremely powerful. That and the fact that they reduces EVP and are fairly short ranged for a ranged weapon, making it less useful for people like me who rely on high EVP for survival (newman main ^^;). They're also not the best choice for large mobs, and there are also better options for bosses with lots of hit boxes. However, I have a feeling that shotguns will be one of best weapons for dealing with large single enemies, and bosses with only one or two hit boxes. This is just from me playing around with it a bit in the demo though, so who knows. I feel like with a few exceptions, all weapon types have various situations where they are helpful, and situations were they aren't, there really is no weapon that is the best in all situations. /ramble