PDA

View Full Version : Need help getting SoaB

BRAR SAAB
Feb 7, 2011, 07:08 AM
For some reason Soul of a Blacksmith is not showing up on the quest list. I am playing version 1 and 2 and have completed all quests up to tier 5 on Ultimate. I have also unlocked the four quests it says you need to. I would really appreciate any advice as i am level 120 now and it is taking a long time to level up.

DC_PLAYER
Feb 7, 2011, 02:53 PM
Things you need to know about v2
- In quests, rares do not drop, so use the quest to obtain prizes or to have fun
- Using quests on v2 is not a very efficient way to lvl up

Leveling gets harder and harder from now on.
Regarding the quest you mentioned, it isn't avaiable as a standart quest, that quest is a dowloadable quest only avaiable atm in private servers.
I do not know if your intention is to have fun or to find the god hand item, but i do know on the sega server, the english version of the quest did not give any rares at all, but the japanese version did.
I can't say if private servers translated the jp quest to english, but if things stayed the same then switch your game languange to japanese, find a private server and in the shipgate simply select the option with the quests, from the list you get, it's probably one named 鍛冶屋の魂

BRAR SAAB
Feb 8, 2011, 03:23 AM
Things you need to know about v2
- In quests, rares do not drop, so use the quest to obtain prizes or to have fun
- Using quests on v2 is not a very efficient way to lvl up

Leveling gets harder and harder from now on.
Regarding the quest you mentioned, it isn't avaiable as a standart quest, that quest is a dowloadable quest only avaiable atm in private servers.
I do not know if your intention is to have fun or to find the god hand item, but i do know on the sega server, the english version of the quest did not give any rares at all, but the japanese version did.
I can't say if private servers translated the jp quest to english, but if things stayed the same then switch your game languange to japanese, find a private server and in the shipgate simply select the option with the quests, from the list you get, it's probably one named 鍛冶屋の魂

OK thanks, I only wanted this quest becuase I heard it was a good way to level up and that you could get 70k just from forest, but it is pretty much the same as normal forest.

DC_PLAYER
Feb 8, 2011, 08:18 AM
No actually leveling is alot more efficient when doing normal runs, that 70K is probably from the GC version wich have bosses that give a ridiculous amount of exp.

TTF is also not efficient