PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Best Single Dagger PA?

NER0
Feb 7, 2011, 10:44 AM
Which do you think is the best and why?

I'm having trouble deciding which to use, thanks.

Blizz3112
Feb 7, 2011, 12:20 PM
Hikai Shuha-zan is a great one... its one of the cheapest and has the radius to attack multiple enemies... The damage is not necessarily great, but it prevents counterattacking and is best to deal with big groups of weaker enemies...

NER0
Feb 7, 2011, 12:52 PM
On a unrelated note.

Is Tsumikiri-Omote worth extending? I see it get 100+ atk and 50+ acc. Seems pretty to b ea pretty good increase. Mine has 27:lightning:

Wayu
Feb 7, 2011, 01:04 PM
They have different uses. Use the one you like best.

Tsumikiri-Omote is one of the best single daggers in terms of both stats and effects (incap).

-Wayu

Rehks
Feb 7, 2011, 02:35 PM
Yea i also have Tsumikiri as well and there is one skill that i love to use.
Shisoku Tenkai-zan. Love it because it makes you have Sonic's spin attack. It also does a knockdown effect on monsters. So it really comes in handy. =D

NER0
Feb 7, 2011, 02:43 PM
Do you guys like to use shields with daggers or handguns?

Rehks
Feb 7, 2011, 02:47 PM
I use hand guns becuse i use it to kill Jediens or whatever those octopus's are. It all depends on how you play or what you like.

PurpleIsGood
Feb 7, 2011, 03:59 PM
Tech-mags are pretty nice with one handed melee because you have an infinite healing and buffing device on your hands. I use them even though I'm a hunter, it's not too hard to get them to A and then you can use Shato for the empower Healing.

that cast named kai
Feb 7, 2011, 05:49 PM
i would say buten shuren-zan, is the best bang for your buck for a dagger

i more or less use t-mags or r-mags, although back when i played psu dagger/mechgun was king for me, not sure how the combo fairs now

TheAstarion
Feb 7, 2011, 06:19 PM
T-Omote is rather cool indeed, the only other single dagger that's better is the Kamui, and even then that's only with the Bugei-Senba (gives a total of +170 accuracy I believe, great for a gun in the left hand). On its own, the Omote is great.

Hikai is arguably the best to use if you can hit with the second part reliably, it's fast enough to get both parts in before a chain ends. Shisoku Tenkai-Zan is fun as hell to just have, it's a form of transport if you're feeling liberal with your PP, but the second part is, again, a pain to hit with against most guys. Learn them, though, and they're great. Buten Shuren-Zan is a cool, easy to use PA, but it's too slow to make use of a chain properly. Shunbu is hella strong and fast, probably the best for chain finishers, but boring otherwise.

I pair my daggers up with guns. Or should I say, each left-handed gun benefits from an off-hand dagger. On my Beast Vanny, I was looking at a 60% damage increase on my mechgun from equipping the Kamui and Bugei-Senba, not to mention the reduction in zeroes. Having a dagger is better than having /hit units, and just about everyone gets daggers as a cheap upgrade.

Crimson The FOmar
Feb 7, 2011, 07:36 PM
They have different uses. Use the one you like best.

Tsumikiri-Omote is one of the best single daggers in terms of both stats and effects (incap).

-Wayu

I have a :neutral: Tsumikiri-Omote ^_^

Planning to twin it with a Guld or a Ma'dan Mistilteinn as an interesting back-up for my Force

NER0
Feb 7, 2011, 08:40 PM
I found a Milla to use but need lvls.