PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Is Final Impact (10/10) useful?

DPShiro
Feb 15, 2011, 09:52 AM
Since our retarded servers should get the 3rd Festa our next update, i was thinking of trying this out.

Is it more useful than a Pakudac 10/10 despite it's low ACC, low PP and variance?
I'm a M CAST so ACC shouldn't matter that much, but running with a LPC the PP kinda scares me :)

Also, is it possible to hunt this solo in the event?
And is it a insanely hard drop?

We will probably never get the Steam Burst or other GC weapons so please don't compare to those.

Thank you blessed JP players <3

str898mustang
Feb 15, 2011, 10:08 AM
There was a screenshot I posted a long while back of someone comparing a 10/10 FI to a 10/10 SN

The highest damage a SN would do was the lowest damage a FI would do

example: if a SN hit for 1506 at its highest variance point, that 1506 would be the lowest a FI would hit

I would switch to LKK, 40atp isn't going to matter much

DPShiro
Feb 15, 2011, 10:13 AM
There was a screenshot I posted a long while back of someone comparing a 10/10 FI to a 10/10 SN

The highest damage a SN would do was the lowest damage a FI would do

example: if a SN hit for 1506 at its highest variance point, that 1506 would be the lowest a FI would hit

I would switch to LKK, 40atp isn't going to matter much

Thank you for the input!

It's not the 40 ATP as much as the -100 ACC that makes me use it, really hate those 0's.

Do you remember if it was a hard to get drop?
According to Amesani, it drops on ALL ranks...?

str898mustang
Feb 15, 2011, 11:48 AM
I wasn't playing JP PSU when the 3rd thanks festa was going. I do remember u have to do the secret action to get area that drops it though. I wouldn't worry about the ACC, fG/GM have plenty of ACC.

As far as dropping on all ranks, I'm not sure.

pikachief
Feb 16, 2011, 12:22 AM
yea the -100 ACC for a cast gunner is un-noticeable. the -80 ACC on my lvl80/10 FG was unnoticeable back in the day when that was the best thing at the time, and our ACC was much much lower then compared to now.

oG Epik
Feb 18, 2011, 10:59 AM
http://psupedia.info/Final_Impact

It does drop on c-s2(or so it says)

XbikXBd
Feb 18, 2011, 04:58 PM
http://psupedia.info/Final_Impact

It does drop on c-s2(or so it says)

after the 3rd festa final impacts drop rate becomes shits lol

DPShiro
Feb 18, 2011, 07:04 PM
after the 3rd festa final impacts drop rate becomes shits lol

How are the drop rates during the event?

XbikXBd
Feb 18, 2011, 10:58 PM
How are the drop rates during the event?

Hmmm final impact does not drop till mid event. so when they came out they were 50mill each.....but if u want get a good party of friends because of the secret action lol people can be stupid with it(i was one of them when it came out.....but thanks to friends we figured it out.)

but in later events there lolingly easy to get i mean i npc them all the time (^_^)

DeathDragon2332
Feb 19, 2011, 02:16 AM
I take it everyone is just gunna speed run the C rank till they get the Final Impact or alot of them. That seems easy enough i just wish you could solo the run for the Impact.

oG Epik
Feb 19, 2011, 03:39 AM
I take it everyone is just gunna speed run the C rank till they get the Final Impact or alot of them. That seems easy enough i just wish you could solo the run for the Impact.

Well this is why u run it with friends where you can sell spilt profits and then you each buy your own or just keep hunting em til u all have 3 or 4 of em lol(Btw whats the secret action and how do u do it>?)

DPShiro
Feb 19, 2011, 05:47 AM
Hmmm final impact does not drop till mid event. so when they came out they were 50mill each.....but if u want get a good party of friends because of the secret action lol people can be stupid with it(i was one of them when it came out.....but thanks to friends we figured it out.)

but in later events there lolingly easy to get i mean i npc them all the time (^_^)

Really? I thought it dropped in ε, which should be the first mission? And mid event we should get ζ...?
Hopefully we will have our 15% Grind Boost during this event so i hope 10/10's won't be too expensive ^_^

XbikXBd
Feb 19, 2011, 10:40 AM
Really? I thought it dropped in ε, which should be the first mission? And mid event we should get ζ...?
Hopefully we will have our 15% Grind Boost during this event so i hope 10/10's won't be too expensive ^_^

From what i remeber S3 had highest drop rate for impact and the secret action is....
By completing the secret action of this mission, five additional boxes will appear at the end of the mission, offering a chance at obtaining Final Impact. The secret action can be completed by doing the following:

* VR: Stage 1 - Successfully defuse the bomb by destroying either the red or blue target on either side of it. No apparent pattern to determine which color to hit has been confirmed.
* VR: Stage 2 - Locate the three hint switches to determine a set of enemies to kill in the second to last room. By successfully killing the correct enemies, four laser fences will unlock, giving you access to numerous boxes, one of which may drop Genfu Sealed.
o In the first room, search the northwest wall with your Goggles until you find a blue light. Destroy it and the first hint switch will appear.
o In the second room, activate the two floor buttons at the north end at the same time. This will make it possible to walk through a wall behind a tree in the southwest corner. Search the cave wall at the left end of the passage with your Goggles until you find a blue light. Destroy it and the second hint switch will appear.
o In the third room, stand on the two buttons to make a blue light appear on the surface of the water at the north bank. Destroy the light with a long-range weapon to make the third hint switch appear.
+ When a hint switch is pressed, a clue will appear on the screen which can be used to identify what enemies to kill in the second to last room. Be sure to kill them in the same order as the hints. Two of each enemy will appear, so if you accidentally kill one of the wrong enemy, you still have a chance to correct your mistake by killing both of the correct enemy first. However, if you kill both of the wrong enemy, you will be unable to complete the secret action. (The following translations are based on the Japanese version of the event; English version hints may differ.)
# Skin nearly burnt to a crisp.: Sageeta (fire)
# Barta en masse!: Sageeta (ice)
# Lumpy red hide...: Ollaka (fire)
# That blue skin killed my appetite.: Ollaka (ice)
# Crimson cyclops: Gohmon/Olgohmon (fire)
* VR: Stage 3 - In the second half of this area, numerous invisible tripwire lasers are set up across the floor. (These can be spotted with your goggles, however.) While fighting off the enemies that appear, do not cross any of these lasers, otherwise, a massive bomb will be set off and the secret action will be failed. Upon successfully clearing the area without activating the security system, four additional boxes will appear in the area's next room. kinda long but easy to do.

Lockon Stratos
Feb 20, 2011, 07:09 AM
Im so glad they brought final impact to psu. It has alot of sentimental value back in my pso days. it wasn't even good in pso but i liked the name i think.