PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Keyboards for all!!

Loftgroover
Mar 13, 2003, 05:43 AM
http://www.codejunkies.com/shop/product.asp?c=GB&cr=GBP&cs=%A3&r=1&l=1&ProdID=167

God Bless Datel!!

Atax
Mar 13, 2003, 05:50 AM
Looks like people are enjoying typing in codes for AC and using it with PS2 (huh?), more than anything else. 0_o

Blood_Dragoon
Mar 13, 2003, 05:51 AM
You could have posted this in the keyboard thread. Anyway the site is acting up on me when I try to change the currency to US dollars there. . . Probably has something to do with the 127 downloads I have going at the moment lol.

Loftgroover
Mar 13, 2003, 06:50 AM
You could have posted this in the keyboard thread

This is a little more important than finding a site $5 cheaper for the ascii kb tho...wanted more to see it as Im bored of all the 1 sided conversations on Ragol http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

FreakinRican
Mar 13, 2003, 09:20 AM
This should work on a US gamecube right? Haha, I sure as hell hope so cause I just cancelled my ASCII keyboard orders! Thank the GODS for this!

Update: Link for us USA peoples! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
http://www.codejunkies.com/shop/product.asp?c=US&cr=USD&cs=$&r=0&l=1&ProdID=167&CountryID=US

I just ordered 2 of them myself. This SO deserves its own newspost on the Index page of this site. Finally, a keyboard for the USA!!!!!!!!11one

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FreakinRican on 2003-03-13 06:39 ]</font>

Sim2002
Mar 13, 2003, 09:35 AM
I am going to order one this afternoon, so much better even then the adapter. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Hope this works....

Buuyon
Mar 13, 2003, 09:59 AM
...I hste this world we live in...I mean I just got my GC keyboard on tuesday now i read this...is it just me or are these keyboard keys really big...I guess im just used to the small ones now...

SLyNKee
Mar 13, 2003, 10:16 AM
Ordering this once I get out of school later, just switch the shipping to priority and you get a keyboard for $4 cheaper so its only $28 and its still 7 day delivery, and to think i was going to try and get an adapter, i hate soldering last time i tried it i broke my playstation one lol[code]

FreakinRican
Mar 13, 2003, 10:20 AM
Dude, don't order the one for the UK if you live in the US. The link for the US is...

http://www.codejunkies.com/shop/product.asp?c=US&cr=USD&cs=$&r=0&l=1&ProdID=167&CountryID=US

Its $20 bucks and its certified to work with US gamecubes. No pounds conversion to US currency needed!

Valleo
Mar 13, 2003, 10:49 AM
This does indeed deserve its own topic. If it had been posted in the keyboard thred I may not have checked it, thinking the new post in that thread might just be "W00T! Ijust got my ASCII keyboard! This thing R0XX0RS!!".

Thanks for posting it. I hope its not a hoax or something.

RagMasterRappy
Mar 13, 2003, 11:32 AM
I heart Datel http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

EDarkness
Mar 13, 2003, 11:40 AM
Whoa, it took a while, but there finally is a keyboard for the Cube. Man, this is great news. I'll finally be able to play the game as it was meant to be played. Just a shame that it took this long for someone to release one. Datel deserves all the cash they're getting for this one. And to hell with all the other companies who didn't think it was worth it.

-EDarkness

polishedweasel
Mar 13, 2003, 11:56 AM
OMG I love you guys. I was about to spend 100 dollars on the ascii keyboard. I'm so happy!!!!!!!!! Thanks guys!!

MonkeyFunky
Mar 13, 2003, 12:00 PM
Cool, man! My order's processing right now! March 28!!!! holy cow! it's going to be an eternity!

R

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MonkeyFunky on 2003-03-13 09:33 ]</font>

garian
Mar 13, 2003, 12:01 PM
Yeah top stuff the same bastards who invented Action replay but they come up with a keyboard so i'll let them off http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif ive already ordered mine 20 quid free delivery 'n' all which is pretty coo... now i just gotta wait till 28th when its actually released, it should arrive at my house on the day of release if ive paid for it 2 weeks or so early http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Vitamin_D
Mar 13, 2003, 12:10 PM
*Rubs eyes* Am I trippin or do I see a US keyboard? Oh my, it's too good to be true! There has to be something wrong! Something! Ah well i might do this instead of paying the 70 my import storre wanted. tiiight.

thewiredknight
Mar 13, 2003, 12:16 PM
O_O

*rips out credit card and places order immediatly*

Buuyon
Mar 13, 2003, 12:26 PM
Now watch when sega sees the great sucsess (sorry i cant spell) they will migicly make one too...

PentUpAnger
Mar 13, 2003, 01:18 PM
I dont want to burst anyone's bubble or anything... but Datel can not get anything out on time...

But anyway... this is great news when it actually comes out.

FreakinRican
Mar 13, 2003, 01:24 PM
The fact that it is coming out at all is good enough for me!

Tigereye
Mar 13, 2003, 01:39 PM
Very, very interesting indeed...
*looks at credit card*

MidgetRussian
Mar 13, 2003, 01:58 PM
Well, i am somewhat dismayed.

I have 3 or 4 kb adaptors left to sell. And i'm sure some of the people who ordered them will be canceling now. :|

Anyone who is interested, $20 a peice includes 2-3 day usps shipping to anywhere in the us.

let me know(pm me),

Sputnik :|

On 2003-03-13 09:01, garian wrote:
Yeah top stuff the same bastards who invented Action replay but they come up with a keyboard so i'll let them off http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif ive already ordered mine 20 quid free delivery 'n' all which is pretty coo... now i just gotta wait till 28th when its actually released, it should arrive at my house on the day of release if ive paid for it 2 weeks or so early http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Davion
Mar 13, 2003, 02:17 PM
WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOTY!

WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOTY!

WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOTY!

WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOTY!

Oh yeah! Now it's time to have fun.

G-Unit
Mar 13, 2003, 02:18 PM
WHOO PI DOO!

MidgetRussian
Mar 13, 2003, 02:21 PM
Has anyone called them yet?

The box in the image says Playstation 2 on it AND there is not a playstation 2 powerboard listed in the ps2 periphials section.

Maybe this is an error?

Sputnik

FreakinRican
Mar 13, 2003, 02:24 PM
I already called them about it. Its defintly true. Heres a nice piccu~

http://www.codejunkies.com/images/GB_product_images/powerboard_packshot_large.jpg

MidgetRussian
Mar 13, 2003, 02:42 PM
Well those went fast...

Thanks to those who ordered them. If all this turns out to be factual then it's prolly over for the adaptors. Either way....

I would just like to make a public statement of thanks to the makers of the "happy fun box".

Those 2 guys put weeks of work into designing and packaging, selling and shipping their homemade adaptors. All without making a buck(if you count their time, most would consider it a loss).

All this while sega and nintendo stated they were "working on it".

I think their effort shows the best parts of any community.

Hope to see you 2 online...

Sputnik of Thelan
Antares 05

MonkeyFunky
Mar 13, 2003, 02:45 PM
Yes, they definately deserve credit for that.

THREE CHEERS FOR HAPPY FUN BOX!

HIP HIP!

R

Seifer01
Mar 13, 2003, 03:13 PM
On 2003-03-13 11:17, Davion wrote:
WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOTY!

WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOTY!

WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOTY!

WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOTY!

Oh yeah! Now it's time to have fun.

I second that...no wait...I third, foruth, fifth and otherwise acknowledge that. So dont even try to quote him anyone, I already done it

Jkid
Mar 13, 2003, 03:26 PM
Finally the time has come. No more typing on the software keyboard!

The only thing is this will the keyboard be available at local game retailers?

Vitamin_D
Mar 13, 2003, 03:40 PM
On 2003-03-13 11:42, MidgetRussian wrote:
Well those went fast...

Thanks to those who ordered them. If all this turns out to be factual then it's prolly over for the adaptors. Either way....

I would just like to make a public statement of thanks to the makers of the "happy fun box".

Those 2 guys put weeks of work into designing and packaging, selling and shipping their homemade adaptors. All without making a buck(if you count their time, most would consider it a loss).

Sputnik of Thelan
Antares 05

Just the thought of people trying their absolute hardest to hlep out the PSO community is a great thing. They did more than Nintendo and Sega EVER did. *Salutes* The PSO commnity thanks you! (Or atleast I do. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif)

FreakinRican
Mar 13, 2003, 04:15 PM
Yes. I agree that Adam should be honored for his hard work. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Davion
Mar 13, 2003, 04:42 PM
On 2003-03-13 13:15, FreakinRican wrote:
Yes. I agree that Adam should be honored for his hard work. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

A custom avatar for whenever he dares to post here. and a title of Supreme God. Or maybe We could pay for his HL.

PentUpAnger
Mar 13, 2003, 05:11 PM
On 2003-03-13 12:26, Jkid wrote:
Finally the time has come. No more typing on the software keyboard!

The only thing is this will the keyboard be available at local game retailers?

I have seen their PS2 board at Funcoland/Gamestop. So maybe.

Muku6
Mar 13, 2003, 05:21 PM
Sweeeet! Ordered as well. Now we can finally play the game as it was meant!

Deus-Irae
Mar 13, 2003, 06:01 PM
thank you thank you!!!

finally a 3rd party took the plunge! i hope they cash in! (no offense to the Happy Fun folks, thank you!)

and i hope i get mine in a timely manner...

goaliedude10
Mar 13, 2003, 06:13 PM
Excellent! Will this work with only GC because I heard reviews about socom. Or is it USB?

Jkid
Mar 13, 2003, 06:26 PM
On 2003-03-13 15:13, goaliedude10 wrote:
Excellent! Will this work with only GC because I heard reviews about socom. Or is it USB?

Only with the Nintendo Gamecube,but it's perfect for PSO Episode I&II.

Benjamin
Mar 13, 2003, 06:30 PM
On 2003-03-13 12:40, Vitamin_D wrote:

On 2003-03-13 11:42, MidgetRussian wrote:
Well those went fast...

Sputnik of Thelan
Antares 05

Just the thought of people trying their absolute hardest to hlep out the PSO community is a great thing. They did more than Nintendo and Sega EVER did. *Salutes* The PSO commnity thanks you! (Or atleast I do. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif)

humm ok so you say they did more then sega did for pso?? I find that hard to believe!!! anyways they couldnt even mail everyone on their mailing list

G-Unit
Mar 13, 2003, 06:48 PM
-Looks at Citibank Cash Card-

o_O not allow to buy stuff online....errr...lets take a chance.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: G-Unit on 2003-03-13 15:53 ]</font>

Chronos
Mar 13, 2003, 06:52 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif finally a not so expensive keyboard.

Vitamin_D
Mar 13, 2003, 07:00 PM
humm ok so you say they did more then sega did for pso?? I find that hard to believe!!! anyways they couldnt even mail everyone on their mailing list

Yes i AM saying that. What you seem to forget is that these are 2 guys...they're not some high finance company or anything. You can't expect them to be able to fufill EVERYONE's request by themselves. And if you want to be a smart ass...let me clarify. They did more for PSO's Keyboard than Sega or Nintendo EVER did. THEREFORE, they did more for the PSO community more than Sega or Nintendo ever did. Everyone who played the DC version remembered how great it was to comforatbly chat with people using a KB, and these guys, these 2 guys I say again, tried their best to make it happen. So I stand by my statement...anything else to add?

Sircharlie
Mar 13, 2003, 07:04 PM
its nice that a KB finally arrived in the US, but i still have my Zelda: Wind Waker reserve and it will be a while cause I will probebly wont be back on PSO till i finish that game. ill be canceling my HL on the 17th or so and then might renew unless I play Zelda alot and forget about PSO.

If i even manange to renew my account after Zelda, ill get the KB since tere is no other Online games and no other games that has the use of the KB

Benjamin
Mar 13, 2003, 07:07 PM
ya you see sega made the game right, so with out that there would be NO pso comm. LOL

Klakalou
Mar 13, 2003, 07:12 PM
count me in!!!

Vitamin_D
Mar 13, 2003, 07:12 PM
On 2003-03-13 16:07, Benjamin wrote:
ya you see sega made the game right, so with out that there would be NO pso comm. LOL

*sigh*...Idiot. I'm done "arguing" with you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vitamin_D on 2003-03-13 16:12 ]</font>

Layrinn
Mar 13, 2003, 07:36 PM

Don't you mean Adam and Eric?

I don't mean to belittle my friend Adam, since he did contribute at least as much effort to the project as I did... but don't forget about me! Adam handled almost all of the PR, email lists, and other such contact with the outside world, which is why most people associate him with this project... I was the one who developed the adapter from the ground up. Just as there would have been no distribution without his help, there would have been no adapter to distribute without my technical ability. And, of course, we were both fueled by a great love for this game.

Anyways, I'm glad to see a real manufacturer finally produce a low-cost solution to this problem. I support it 100% and wish them all the success in the world. The demand for a keyboard is huge, and my friend and I have no chance to make so much as a dent in it. We'll keep the project alive even once the Datel keyboard hits the shelves, but probably just as an open-source do-it-yourself arrangement.

Thanks again for everyone's support and interest along the way. =) I'm glad I'll finally be able to talk to everyone online soon!

Alielle
Mar 13, 2003, 07:59 PM
This is great news. It took them long enough. I'm tempted to get one, even though I already have an Ascii board.

MadCowChuck_
Mar 13, 2003, 08:11 PM
Well...reserving mah keyboard makes me wanna break out with the vernacular...

I GOT THE BLING BLING YO WORD DOWN DOGS MY SHIZZLES HAS BEEN FRENIZZLED IN THE HOUSE YO DOWN THE STREET IN DA HOOP! WORD!

and...um...shout out?

FreakinRican
Mar 13, 2003, 09:26 PM
On 2003-03-13 16:36, Layrinn wrote:

Don't you mean Adam and Eric?

Haha, sorry I forgot both of your names http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif I know both of you deserve credit.

CrashCat
Mar 13, 2003, 10:52 PM
Eek, and I already preordered Xbox PSO. Though to be fair I didn't get the Xbox for PSO anyway, and I'm still looking forward to using voice chat in C-mode. $20 though, yowza that's cheap. Relatively, anyway...

Wewt
Mar 13, 2003, 11:34 PM
On 2003-03-13 16:12, Vitamin_D wrote:

On 2003-03-13 16:07, Benjamin wrote:

*sigh*...Idiot. I'm done "arguing" with you.

I back Benjamin up on this one, because Sega made the game and they keep it running. No matter what anybody does, nobody can do more for the PSO community than what Sega has done. Without Sega, PSO would never have existed. No offense to the two guys that made the adaptor, you guys did a fine job in doing what you did. You decided not to totally cash in on it either, so that's even better.

Anyways...

It's a bit late, but better late than never. Only half a year the people have waited...

Ironic that it's from the company that was the biggest threat to PSO's security.

XavierDreamknight
Mar 14, 2003, 12:22 AM
This is the greatest moment in PSO GC history..Finally a keyboard is coming out! The good 'ol days are going to come back!

MonoxideChild
Mar 14, 2003, 12:29 AM
I'm just hoping they all don't sell out too soon. I don't get paid till tomm. evening.

MonoxideChild
Mar 14, 2003, 12:31 AM
BTW, can someone tell me what the difference between Priority and Special Delivery is, besides the price?

dj_dan
Mar 14, 2003, 01:19 AM
Special delivery.. more expensive... and you'll probably get in on time.

Priority delivery... they'll probably put these on the backburner and send out the orders to people who forked over the extra dough with the *Special Delivery*

Or, you could just email Datel and ask.

Sanity
Mar 14, 2003, 01:52 AM
*chokes on laughter at all those who bought keyboards for $75-120+*

Waiting is fun.

*places order*

Sanity
Mar 14, 2003, 01:55 AM
One question to the creators: does this key here (`) work while typing in Modem Info? It's really important for me to know...

Redleaf
Mar 14, 2003, 01:57 AM
I hope there will be a black kb for gamecube too thou... yeah i know i'm picky >.<

Sanity
Mar 14, 2003, 02:04 AM
hmm... my debit card doesn't have an issue number... so I can't order now?

faceless
Mar 14, 2003, 02:51 AM
the former enemy is now the savior...

rena-ko
Mar 14, 2003, 06:49 AM
hm this was about time i'd say...
i'm happy that now everyone has the chance to type in hardware.

well, if they ever release a german (qwertz)-keyboard, i'd buy another one... until then i'll stick with the ascii-board.

Riffin
Mar 14, 2003, 09:23 AM
Ha! I think there are too many people ordering, the site cant process my CPU's trying to get into the ordering section. Either that or God doesn't want me to have a KB!! AHHH!!!!!

Riffin
Mar 14, 2003, 09:24 AM
PS- It says there's a problem with the site and it cannot be reached! Wha?

FreakinRican
Mar 14, 2003, 11:45 AM
Its gotta get an updated URL. They posted news about it on the main sight now. It should start workin again tommorrow or later today. The UK is 5 hours ahead of us.

moo_pot_pie
Mar 14, 2003, 01:09 PM
ya this is cool and all but what ever happened to the key board controller?

FreakinRican
Mar 14, 2003, 01:15 PM
You can order a keyboard controller but it will be about 60 bucks more. I would personally wait.

Driadyte
Mar 14, 2003, 03:49 PM
Wow! These are so cheap, I bought my friend one!! Gah, April 3rd can't come too soon.

Dom
Mar 14, 2003, 04:44 PM
this is GREAT! finaly. i can stop typing with the software keyboard. i have become so acustomed to it that i can type preatty fast with it. but still. and i couldn't aford it. but if its 20...i have that. i am going to pre-order it right now so that i can actually talk when i play, YAY *_*

Moogy
Mar 14, 2003, 06:49 PM
YAY! I have mine ordered already. BTW, for the other people that ordered them, did you notice that "Economy Shipping" says 12 weeks for delivery? I'm glad I didn't choose that option.

Furion
Mar 14, 2003, 08:08 PM
Yay! YAAAAYY!! I knew my patience would pay off....Yaayyyyyy!

Rubesahl
Mar 14, 2003, 10:22 PM
These are some great news indeed ^_^ I can't wait to order mine when I get the chance

WraithAkaMrak
Mar 16, 2003, 01:20 AM
^__^ This is great great news. Exactly what we were hoping for. (The only thing that could be cooler is if Nintendo themselves made a 'Waveboard'. But I'm not complaining. I'll just buy an extension cable.) I hope they can meet the preorder demand. I will order soon.

And kudos to the Happy Fun Box crew.

WraithAkaMrak
Mar 16, 2003, 01:24 AM
Also - do you all think the keyboard will function with other games as well? Thinking of Animal Crossing's letter-writing system.

Muku6
Mar 16, 2003, 01:30 AM
I doubt it. A game would have to be able to take input from another external source outside of the controller. Unless it was programmed to be able to accept that information, like PSO, I doubt it would be able to.

WraithAkaMrak
Mar 16, 2003, 01:49 AM
Yeah, I suppose it's unlikely. Since it's so set up for the on-screen typing system. Hopefully Nintedo thinks about this for AC2, and other games.

But AC isn't really what I'm concerned about. PSO communication is many times more important. It just would've been nice if it worked.

MavfreakLegolas
Mar 16, 2003, 01:07 PM
Does anyone know if the keyboard will be released in stores. not jes online?

Strider_Gren
Mar 16, 2003, 08:25 PM
I see the PS2 Powerboard @ EB so probably

MonoxideChild
Mar 16, 2003, 09:01 PM
I plan on ordering my keyboard tomm.

Do you know what they use for shipping? I plan on having it sent to my PO box.

Kusanagi
Mar 17, 2003, 05:29 PM
WAAA HOOOO Finally an affordable Keyboard, I ordered mine last night. Should be here around April 3rd. I payed the extra $4 for Special Delevery. This will make the game 1000 times better for me.

TCZid
Mar 17, 2003, 10:07 PM
You, and EVERYONE else...

OmegaofTime
Mar 18, 2003, 05:07 PM
On 2003-03-17 14:29, Kusanagi wrote:
WAAA HOOOO Finally an affordable Keyboard, I ordered mine last night. Should be here around April 3rd. I payed the extra $4 for Special Delevery. This will make the game 1000 times better for me.

Datel is mass marketing this keyboard, so it should be in stock in other stores as well. NCSX should have pre-orders up soon and I'm sure EBworld and Funcoland/Gamestop are going to be among the fray.
Hopefully, this attracts old and new players to PSO.

RuinedReBirth
Mar 23, 2003, 02:59 PM
Does anybody know if you have to have the "Valid from" correct? My credit card doesn't have the "Valid from" on it. All it has is my number, expire date, and the name. I might have to call up my bank and ask, but does it matter?

Guitar_guru560
Mar 24, 2003, 10:15 PM
YAY! (yes I'm saying yay again I know but its a good thing) I just got PSO for GC and it seems theres WAY WAY less people then on DC (probaly cause of the no keyboard thing) now that the keyboard is FINALY coming, do you think people will notice or read about PSO enough to get back on??? EVERYONE TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

Zeebo
Mar 24, 2003, 10:19 PM
Does anybody know if you have to have the "Valid from" correct? My credit card doesn't have the "Valid from" on it. All it has is my number, expire date, and the name. I might have to call up my bank and ask, but does it matter?

Ummm sry if its a bit late but yes it does matter

YAY! (yes I'm saying yay again I know but its a good thing) I just got PSO for GC and it seems theres WAY WAY less people then on DC (probaly cause of the no keyboard thing) now that the keyboard is FINALY coming, do you think people will notice or read about PSO enough to get back on??? EVERYONE TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

Noo might bring cheaters... Tell only people you know are legit!!!

HunterDyne
Mar 25, 2003, 01:12 AM
I'm new around these parts... so here's a first post.

I ordered this thing tonight. I must say it is a good deal... but I hope I get it after the 7 days they promise. Well, it should be soon enough. Datel is smart to do something like this.

Ok, that ends my first post. Suppose I'll go back on PSO now.
</n00B>

Etrigan
Mar 25, 2003, 01:14 AM
CodeJunkies is a little shady. I'll order one from EB or Gamestop as soon as they get in gear.

MidgetRussian
Mar 25, 2003, 02:24 PM
Happy Fun Box update:

Ok. I tried all week to find time to assemble the kits, but couldn't. So I am selling the kits for $23.85 a piece which includes 2-3 day shipping anywhere in the continental US. It's the only way i can compete with Datel and company.

If you want it assembled, I will do it for $28 including shipping.

Let me know via email or im. I will ship them out the day the order comes in. PayPal prefered... postal money order ok.

The russian
aka "Sputnik"
[email protected]

MidgetRussian
Mar 25, 2003, 02:45 PM
Common... someone has to be interested? Anyone?

:

On 2003-03-25 11:24, MidgetRussian wrote:
Happy Fun Box update:

Ok. I tried all week to find time to assemble the kits, but couldn't. So I am selling the kits for $23.85 a piece which includes 2-3 day shipping anywhere in the continental US. It's the only way i can compete with Datel and company.

If you want it assembled, I will do it for $28 including shipping.

Let me know via email or im. I will ship them out the day the order comes in. PayPal prefered... postal money order ok.

The russian
aka "Sputnik"
[email protected]

MidgetRussian
Mar 25, 2003, 04:13 PM
All is lost. Death comes to us all. OLGA will pay.

RuinedReBirth
Mar 26, 2003, 09:05 PM
Ummm sry if its a bit late but yes it does matter

I ordered 2 by accident. It accepted it when I clicked cancel. I ordered another, obvious to the other one previously bought. I called them and they rejected the order... whew.

MonoxideChild
Mar 27, 2003, 03:25 PM
I finally ordered mine. Hopefully it ships tomm. like they said it was going to.

EsperJ
Mar 27, 2003, 03:46 PM
You and me both.

5 Months is a hell of a long time to play PSO without a keyboard.

Bluedeath
Mar 27, 2003, 05:35 PM
ummm are these order only or will they be available in stores?

Muku6
Mar 27, 2003, 05:48 PM
I would think they would be in stores, but, it may be a while. I pre-ordered one just to make sure I have one. Can't live another 5 months without one. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

mistghost
Mar 27, 2003, 08:43 PM
Yay! I just ordered mine yesterday morning. Finally, effective communication on pso!