PDA

View Full Version : NewCharHelp

Unit 65
Feb 17, 2011, 03:48 PM
Hey i wanted some experienced players advice on a new character. I wanted to have a Alt character with FighGun as main class with Protranser as its secondary class. i wanted to know if i make the character a human or a beast. and with that. what weapons i should focus on for Fighgunner pally. and even throw in a name idea. the character is male.

White Owls Only!
Feb 17, 2011, 05:34 PM
If ur thinkin of goin fighgunner then ur focus should prolly be on double sabers, twinsabers, twin handguns annnnnnnnd the rest is prolly just preference in my opinion.

spiral dance for twin sabers
assault crush(damaging) or rising crush (mob control) for twin sabers. U can worry about the other ones later
and if ur not into leveling bullets then just the light, fire, grav, and lightning for the main flying bosses. But the boost is up so y not just level them all
Thats kind of a short summary hope it can help

oG Epik
Feb 17, 2011, 06:16 PM
Fighgunner = double sabers ( tornado dance+Spiral dance) and Machine guns.... Boring( in my opinion become a FF or FG(depending on class) plus if ur a cast GM is always fun

Unit 65
Feb 17, 2011, 08:22 PM
i have a 180 GM im looking for something diffrent. i cant just do fighting or just teching. there has to be a bow or some form of a gun (not hand gun) in the class for me to take interest. still dont know if its a Beast or a Human. OR name

White Owls Only!
Feb 17, 2011, 09:30 PM
Guntecher and Protranser are your best bet then if u want to use a bow