PDA

View Full Version : PSO returner

Crimson The FOmar
Feb 17, 2011, 08:16 PM
I recently found my ancient copy of PSO for the Xbox and I have some questions...bear in mind I have looked through the FAQ...and I apologize in advance for being very nooby

If I just wanted to play offline with it, would that be impossible now the servers are gone? I vaguely remember needing to log in with a hunter license the first time round to even just play the story...

I'm also considering getting PSO ep1+2 for the gamecube, do I need online for that too? :-?

AlexCraig
Feb 17, 2011, 08:22 PM
For question 1, I have no answer as I never played Xbox (have it, but got it after the servers went down).

For #2, no. All you need is a memory card, the game, and 1-4 controllers. Just select Offline Mode when on the main screen.

Crimson The FOmar
Feb 17, 2011, 08:34 PM
For #2, no. All you need is a memory card, the game, and 1-4 controllers. Just select Offline Mode when on the main screen.

Many thanks :-D

I fancy a Fonewearl, but I need to decide between Pinkal and Purplenum for the ID's, I have alot of charts and tables and such to pour over now...

I'm in a very..."retro" gaming mood, looking forward to dusting off the Gamecube :-P

Freeze
Feb 17, 2011, 09:16 PM
You can still play PSOX offline. The only thing the game wanted was a GT even if its no longer active. All it does is link your characters to the Tag for a save file.