PDA

View Full Version : Infinity What do you hope the new clothes are in the full game?

Lucky 777
Feb 20, 2011, 12:22 AM
I do of course mean the non-replica ones we know nothing about. Well for me I'd say for males

1. A simple gi or something of the like.
2. Some type of wild, tattered barbarian or jungle leaping savage's get-up
3. An ancient's costume

for females

1. A SUIT! (it's what they are in dire need of!)
2. A nurse outfit (for lols)
3. Pretty much anything that doesn't look tartish or full-on loli.

I apologize in advance if this thread is seen as pointless or other.

Crystal_Shard
Feb 20, 2011, 12:30 AM
I think having outfits styled like the Ancients would be a great idea actually. I can just imagine using it with Crazy Galactis or the Millstein handguns. Although, trying to write that into a character description will be hell without making it sound silly.

What I really hope to see, but probably won't?

All the retro outfits from the original PS to IV
More mix n match choices

Other than that, I just hope the male wardrobe increases exponentially. I think the female side is already likely to be extensive.

Lucky 777
Feb 20, 2011, 12:39 AM
Yeah the males do need a substantial jump in in wardrobe. Also I just had a cool thought. Maybe there should be some type of boxing/kickboxing trunks since the 8 and 10 ounce gloves are in the game, just to match. Also I think aside from a suit or actually good looking coat females got everything covered.

Ziggurat1986
Feb 20, 2011, 02:06 AM
I'd love to see both a Red Ring Rico replica and Heathcliff Flowen Replica.

Seth Astra
Feb 20, 2011, 02:09 AM
They have already mentioned something along those lines.

Lucky 777
Feb 20, 2011, 02:34 AM
Yeah her and Flowen's outfit's are pre-order bonuses.

d19xx
Feb 20, 2011, 02:45 AM
Some PSZ outfit would be nice. More wearable armors like the SPF set and some helmets. So I can dress up like MegaMan.... :D

Wayu
Feb 20, 2011, 02:47 AM
I know I've said this many times but I'd still like to see nice longcoats.

Preferrably Mia's Radiant Dawn Trueblade get-up (or Lucia's, but I like Mia's better). ^^;

-Wayu

Lucky 777
Feb 20, 2011, 03:05 AM
Even though though I prefer the stuff I listed, I think it would be nice to see some type of Ninja and Samurai clothes and parts seeing as we already have knight armor.

RenzokukenZ
Feb 20, 2011, 03:38 AM
seeing as we Don't Have Enough knight armor.

Fixed.

For Casts, I want more parts, and by more parts, I mean more unique parts. I want to go crazy with parts, and building Casts would be as more fun as playing them (which is already fun now, but More Fun sounds better!)

I also want more Cast heads too. Can't have enough of those.

Bask
Feb 20, 2011, 05:37 AM
Fixed.

For Casts, I want more parts, and by more parts, I mean more unique parts. I want to go crazy with parts, and building Casts would be as more fun as playing them (which is already fun now, but More Fun sounds better!)

I also want more Cast heads too. Can't have enough of those.

You know what I want?? I want MOAR CAST parts that look like clothes!!!

We Male CASTs have it real tough in the wardrobes...

vagabondkitten
Feb 20, 2011, 09:34 AM
I'd personally like to see more androgynous clothes for both genders. That and of course just in general a bigger variety of clothes for males, who are severely lacking compared to females.

Lucky 777
Feb 21, 2011, 02:08 AM
I'd personally like to see more androgynous clothes for both genders. That and of course just in general a bigger variety of clothes for males, who are severely lacking compared to females.

An androgynous unisex costume would be really amazing if pulled off right but I can't even picture something like that. Also it really is a shame that females get an obnoxiously large wardrobe of outfits, while the men get squat.

Mracless
Feb 21, 2011, 03:18 AM
I hope there are no new male outfits, so there's more room for female outfits.

Wayu
Feb 21, 2011, 04:31 AM
Typically females are more concerned with how their stuff looks, so maybe it's a nod to us?

-Wayu

RenzokukenZ
Feb 21, 2011, 04:35 AM
If that were the case, females would have had longcoats long ago lol.

Wayu
Feb 21, 2011, 04:44 AM
Correction, most females are primarily concerned with showing large amounts of skin.

Most.

-Wayu

Linka
Feb 21, 2011, 04:48 AM
...ability to use one gender's set of clothes with the other gender. for those with tomboy characters, femboy characters, general crossdress fans, or the occasional Ranma 1/2 fan like me. seriously. try making an accurate Girl-form Ranma. not possible. so with that in mind...do the same for hairstyles.

as for actual new clothes? something for females that's like a more 'Link'-esque version of the Hanaura set. y'know...tunic, tight pants or a skirt, boots, and a satchel or two on the belt. oh, and gloves. maybe a Link-style cap to go with? have it come in green, red, blue, purple, and a uniform pitch black. kudos to LoZ fans who actually know why those colors. bigger kudos to those who know what color cousin to purple would also be acceptable, and why. even bigger if they can name the personalities of the characters tied to each color.

lol. stupid Blue. "get off me, ya creep!". XD

Lucky 777
Feb 21, 2011, 05:44 AM
That would create the birth of many Gurhalian Bridgets lol. Also nice 4 swords reference.

Linka
Feb 21, 2011, 06:10 AM
not just the games, but the manga as well. poor Blue, having to deal with the occasional glomp or hug from Red, leaving him trying to pry him off and go "GET OFF ME, YA CREEP!". XD.

kazuuya
Feb 21, 2011, 06:22 AM
Hahah that Idea sounds really awesome Linka! Though I don't want to imagine how much male and female Links would run around online. (But it's still a cool Idea. xD )

Personally I would like to have more cool looking Male Cast outfits/parts. My Cast Cyruz still sticks with the old parts he has since lv 1 in PSPo2. OTL So yeah vote for more cool Male Cast stuff. (More clothes for Casts would be awesome too btw.)

Linka
Feb 21, 2011, 06:29 AM
well, while outfits would be better for links and linkas, there's still the issue of weapons. been annoying trying to stick with the weapons that actually make sense. namely swords(biggoron's sword), sabers(master sword/four sword), shield(...shield. duh.), longbow(bow and arrows, flame arrows, ice arrows, light arrows), twin claws(wolf link), whips(specifically gigas spinner, as...well...Ball & Chain.), and TCSMs(Gifoie=Din's Fire at higher levels.).

so, main priority should be weapons that fit better, then outfits. cause keepin it accurate is actually more annoying than it sounds.

random note. i did end up making a new PSPo2 character, whom i named Kari Larhana or something. i wanted her to be an orange female version of the AMF Ranger School's Guren, but...damn lack of orange. so i went with a blue version instead. also...she says random quotes from mythbusters, some of which are altered to fit. still need to work on her level, and her mythbusters PSPo2 Style quotes.

Crystal_Shard
Feb 21, 2011, 07:29 AM
That would create the birth of many Gurhalian Bridgets lol. Also nice 4 swords reference.

With Index's outfit, I think the birth of multiple Bridgets is a guaranteed occurrence, should unisex outfits occur.

RenzokukenZ
Feb 21, 2011, 07:35 AM
well, while outfits would be better for links and linkas, there's still the issue of weapons. been annoying trying to stick with the weapons that actually make sense. namely swords(biggoron's sword), sabers(master sword/four sword), shield(...shield. duh.), longbow(bow and arrows, flame arrows, ice arrows, light arrows), twin claws(wolf link), whips(specifically gigas spinner, as...well...Ball & Chain.), and TCSMs(Gifoie=Din's Fire at higher levels.).

so, main priority should be weapons that fit better, then outfits. cause keepin it accurate is actually more annoying than it sounds.

random note. i did end up making a new PSPo2 character, whom i named Kari Larhana or something. i wanted her to be an orange female version of the AMF Ranger School's Guren, but...damn lack of orange. so i went with a blue version instead. also...she says random quotes from mythbusters, some of which are altered to fit. still need to work on her level, and her mythbusters PSPo2 Style quotes.

I should feel honored that one of my characters has become the basis for another. Especially since it's a Cast :-)

Linka
Feb 21, 2011, 01:14 PM
ehehe. what can i say? Guren's hilarious in those 'AMF Ranger School' stories back in the PSP2 Roleplayers thread. and besides. imagine. Kari and Guren staring at each other, saying their most used phrase constantly. who would break first? Guren, with 'i like red'? or Kari, with 'i like blue'?. XD

Ziggurat1986
Feb 21, 2011, 01:45 PM
They have already mentioned something along those lines.

Really! Then this game is complete for me. Thanks.

Mike
Feb 22, 2011, 01:11 AM
I want a Hildebear suit.

TheToyDolls
Feb 22, 2011, 01:17 AM
I'm partial to fanservice outfits.

Hey, I'm just bein' honest here.

Tyreek
Feb 22, 2011, 01:27 AM
I'd like a little better outfits for females. Nothing ridiculously over the top or too sexual. Some skin is fine, but when you get outfits like those in PSP2, it becomes unfavorable. Ursula Replica almost fit my tastes, but it just didn't match my character. I know Ursula has her own fashion brand last I hear from her bio. I wish she'd make some of her own for the ladies lol.

Linka
Feb 22, 2011, 01:27 AM
you want fanservice? here.*throws a transparent-as-heck one-piece satin outfit that's borderline invisible at TheToyDolls*ultimate fanservice outfit.

TheToyDolls
Feb 22, 2011, 02:00 AM
you want fanservice? here.*throws a transparent-as-heck one-piece satin outfit that's borderline invisible at TheToyDolls*ultimate fanservice outfit.

=)

That would be a nice addition.

LarienTiwele
Feb 22, 2011, 03:24 AM
=)

That would be a nice addition.

*Points you in way of the Password item from To Love Ru, the reference I believe Linka was pointing to* XD

Linka
Feb 22, 2011, 03:43 AM
...not exactly, larien. the Magical Princess outfit actually covers stuff. what i threw, however, does not. its ENTIRELY see-through. just one piece of cloth sewn into a set of see-through one-piece pajamas, basically. only instead of see-thru, its more like...borderline-nonexistant.

in short...wearing it is essentially the same as being butt-nekkid.

Merm
Feb 22, 2011, 06:06 AM
I want a male equivalent of the Yoshino Tefura. Or Hanaura set.
I just want pretty Neudaiz clothes for males. D:
Strangely enough, I want more skirts for the females.

Shugo17
Feb 24, 2011, 11:16 PM
I would like to see a Battle Angel Alita: Last Order calabs. I want Alita's Berserker outfit, as well as her neko-like outfit. A Sech outfit would be a nice addition for males too. Her damaskus blades off her arms would make great daggers, and Sech's Titan Blade would be a good doublesaber. Any others from the series (Dr. Nova, with a flan r-mag; Lou, with the Alita interface as an RCSM or TCSM) would be a welcome addition as well.

Linka
Feb 24, 2011, 11:28 PM
...now that i think about it...i'd love to see the outfits used by the main characters from Code Lyoko. both civilian, and Lyoko ones. KILL XANA!

buddha0991
Feb 24, 2011, 11:44 PM
....how about some actual new clothes or some PS1/2/3/4 outfits. WREN OUTFIT PLEASE.

IsaacGravity
Feb 24, 2011, 11:49 PM
To be honest, Sayo's outfit. For my cute little beast, I WANTS it! Also more freedom for mixing and matching.

Also, since they love school outfits, I wanna see a bancho/sukeban outfit. The girl's preferably being an open longcoat with a sarashi/tanktop covering the chest.

This one is impossible but I'm sucker for the vest over shirt look: Taking the top part of the One-Piece Swimwear and allowing it be be matched with bottoms. That's a waste of what could've been a cool clothing piece!

NeonaPulsar
Feb 25, 2011, 12:11 AM
Question: How is it that you can look like Colonal Sanders? It a suit or something?

Linka
Feb 25, 2011, 12:14 AM
apparently its a title reward. both as clothing and parts. ya get clothes if the title's received with a human, newman, beast, or duman, while parts are gotten via casts. its a complete outfit. the title is gotten via getting the Colonel's partner card.

NeonaPulsar
Feb 25, 2011, 01:01 AM
But then... why do i see others pics with them running around the Sanders "head" too !?

Wayu
Feb 25, 2011, 01:07 AM

It's called Magical Princess...I think, and it's in PSP2.

-Wayu

Linka
Feb 25, 2011, 01:13 AM
...Wayu...i explained that entire bit already pages back. what i threw was not the magical princess outfit, as MP actually covers the naughty bits. what i threw...does not. just one piece of fabric. nothing added, just the hyper-seethru satin fabric outfit. there's a reason it's an ultimate fanservice outfit unlike the magical princess one.

TheToyDolls
Feb 25, 2011, 02:59 AM
It's not a good idea to fill my head with such images.

Or maybe...