PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Any help for online play...?

RikkiBlackNanobeast
Feb 20, 2011, 01:33 PM
I've recently tried out online play for Infinity and well, I'm just too shy. I feel more foreign than usual. (Technically since I actually am...) But it's mostly from the lack of communication I'll have with others. I literally purposely DCed when someone bowed to me (probably to greet) and I couldn't at least bow back because I forgot to.

I know that online play will soon end for Infinity, but I plan on importing the actual game itself, so it'd still apply.

Are there any tips anyone can tell me to help me out in this Other than learning Japanese... (trust me, I'm trying to find ways.)

Thank you for your assistance!

Silver_Wyrm
Feb 20, 2011, 03:12 PM
First quick chat option is "hello" second is "pleased to meet you" when you enter someones game say one of these (I usually use the second).

Japanese players will always greet and bow, bow is the second emote in the list so it should be easy to remember. Just greet and bow when you enter someones game and you will be fine.

When are you on? We should exchange partner cards sometime all my characters are in my sig.

RikkiBlackNanobeast
Feb 20, 2011, 03:16 PM
First quick chat option is "hello" second is "pleased to meet you" when you enter someones game say one of these (I usually use the second).

Japanese players will always greet and bow, bow is the second emote in the list so it should be easy to remember. Just greet and bow when you enter someones game and you will be fine.

When are you on? We should exchange partner cards sometime all my characters are in my sig.

If I somehow manage to get online on the last day, I'll look for you. It's unfortunately rare for me to be able to go on Wi-Fi*, but if I just don't happen to be there on the last day, I'll PM you shortly after I import the game, and again when I've got Wi-Fi.

* = Yeah, having just Mobile Broadband sucks when it doesn't come with Wi-Fi. ^^;

Silver_Wyrm
Feb 20, 2011, 03:19 PM
well you can always drop me a pm here too I am almost always refreshing it every so often and lurking/posting so I'll be around.