PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Anyone starting fresh?

Chris28
Feb 23, 2011, 06:49 AM
I wasn't able to convert any old save files and my demo character is only level 30 so I'm basically starting off fresh in this game. Will a lot of people be playing their old, high level characters or will there be a lot of people starting fresh?

funkyskunk
Feb 23, 2011, 07:52 AM
If you want your save converted then I can do it for you. I'm not sure when I can do it mind you but a few days at most.

kamiry/angelic
Feb 23, 2011, 07:56 AM
hmmm its not rly a fresh start.. because u can just import ya char in infinity usa v when it comes i feel as this is just a play around so its just for fun

Chris28
Feb 23, 2011, 09:56 AM
If you want your save converted then I can do it for you. I'm not sure when I can do it mind you but a few days at most.

Could you remind me how to convert again? I'll have time to do it when I get home from work in about 5 hours.

Kaziel
Feb 23, 2011, 10:21 AM
I'll be starting fresh, I'm sure I have a save file somewhere buried in my memory cards, but I don't care that much.

funkyskunk
Feb 23, 2011, 10:23 AM
Use sgdeemer plugin

1. Load your USA save with the plugin active then save the game
2. Load the Japanese game with the plugin active and create a new save
3. Go into the PSP/SAVEPLAIN folder and move the SDDATA.BIN from the USA save game to the Japanese save game
4. Load the Japanese game and you should see your USA characters, just save the game then turn the plugin off

Chris28
Feb 23, 2011, 03:41 PM
i dont have custom firmware on my psp so I wouldn't be able to install the plugin, correct?

funkyskunk
Feb 23, 2011, 07:21 PM
Yes you need CFW. The offer still stands on a conversion but I dont have PSP2 USA on my MS at the moment so I would just need to get motivated to do it for you. ;)