PDA

View Full Version : Not SUre If This Is The Correct Section

Vintasticvin
Feb 25, 2011, 04:07 AM
But I plan on comming back to PSU EU via 360 and wondering if a cast wartecher is beyond dumb and ridiculous :P And wanted the community' opnion on this wild combo.

LarienTiwele
Feb 25, 2011, 05:55 AM
I use a Beast Wartecher on an alt, so CAST WT wouldn't be far off, if not better on DD side due to not needing to use as much ACC units and the like.

Omega-z
Feb 25, 2011, 07:52 PM
It's a good a combo I've been 1 for over 4 years and I like it. there is pro and con to this combo but overall pretty fun. Some Pro's is that you the best ACC as a WT so gives more play around with more weapons and styles, you have access to SUV, Overall the best DFP too especially Females, 2nd best ATP ( in fact the Male cast is around 60 less in ATP to a Female Beast in power when comes to this combo at 170 BF update so don't think much has changed there), Pretty good HP also around 150-200 HP less to a Male Cast to a Female Beast, so in this re guards treat it almost like a Female Beast. Now the con's , the biggest problem for Casts is TP it's not to high (but you can do dmg still but not much). That can be over looked when it comes to just use magic for Support only or for sniping or tricky place that have melee resist foe's, So treat it as back up. the EVP is lower then most but that can be good or bad (good if you need to be more Melee bad if you do not). the biggest Problem is the MST even tho it's one of the best when it comes too Casts but super low when to any other race, A Female Newman FF has about the same MST as a Male Cast WT almost Opposites of each other when it comes to that stat. If it was in the same class it be 800+ more MST. BF the update you could pump it up with MST boosting head slot items since TP one's are wasted. But the good new's with GAS and some new things you can bridge that gap some and make better then before. And most of all take your time WT gets better over time and is not a rush class but a mid-attacking / pretty high Defense class and is a different play style that most have had a hard time getting use too. I wish you luck in your Decision.:rappy:

Vintasticvin
Feb 26, 2011, 01:10 AM
Thanks for the tips and attack tech wise Im just gonna stick with Diga, Foie Ra and Damfoie :)

TheAstarion
Feb 26, 2011, 01:55 PM
As a female Beast, my WT uses mainly whips and twin claws. Cards, longbow (maisei-sou is amazing now) and tech mags (and a wand for buffs) round out my setup.

As for spells, other than buffs, resta and giresta, the only ones I use are megid (mostly against robots for incapacitate) and diga (for mother brain's arms). Other spells are only really useful on pure techer classes. WT is a melee class, with a few ranged options (the lv20 A-rank card outdamages gunmaster rifles of the same element), and it fills in a gap in any party. Being a CAST isn't a problem for WT as a level 30 resta will still heal people to full most of the time, buffs aren't reliant on TP, and megid is for incapacitate more than damage anyway. Dambarta is arguably a better dam-technic for building SUV, as it freezes things in place which stops them being knocked out of the damage arc.

If you play a male, knuckles are probably a better choice than twin claws due to twin claws having a 6 hit combo for women and 5 for men, and the Gudda Iggac (12* kubara copy of Gudda Igga) has huge accuracy. The three S-rank fist users in the game (WT, PT and FF) all have pretty low accuracy mods so that little boost comes in handy, even for a CAST.

Omega-z
Feb 26, 2011, 05:53 PM
That's cool little set up there TheAstarion. You never can go wrong with whips and twin claws.:)
with Twin Claws female do 1 extra hit with normal attacks, but the pp regan form them is the same and the PA attack too, female just get a freebi hit in hehe. But over all Twins claws are better then knuckles in use and DPS in most cases. Iggac are nice even had a pair but the extra ACC is not noticeable with a cast but any other race for sure, I actually I went with a pair of Honuc's instead lol for 1 the rarity and the normal 1's are beast only. the biggest thing with knuckles I found is not the weapon but the PA skill you want to use. Each has it's own little niche that the other cant do take Ikk Hakk it's awesome for boss like dragons but in mob's not so much. with knuckles I use them on slow large foe's since small or fast foe you ten to miss more often ( not a 0 but straight out missing the attack box of the enemy).

That's pretty cool about the Dambarta I actually never heard of that before if it does work, but for a Cast it mite be a waste tho since whips can be better to build up SUV's ( mite be because of the ACC Cast have to help whips hit more).

Actually, ACC is not problem for WT for the most part if you factor in the 2nd update new stat's plus GAS and the Buff spell or the Buff spell and the update you have around a AF ACC a little better then a FI. Megid is nice but Hard to use on robot's they move around way to much for it to be very effective. Use Virus type weapons and death weapons. the Combo I use is a Roiduke the 6* PRM one and the 6* Silence claw lol and it eats thru S3's like butter the only problem is the booms at the end lol. and a CAST is better with ACC to use the claw of only 50 ACC on the weapon lol that's funny and 6* too lol. There are other tricks you can do when the 360 gets more stuff they can try out.

For me I Use every weapon in the class, Common theme is quick type's of attack's with good power and pretty good Accuracy. Tech Spells I use are Diga(for DPS), Damdiga(faster and poison Dmg too and bigger Arc), Regants (awesome for locking down), Noszonde ( for sniping support and save pp on bow's), Nosmegid ( for sniping melee resist foe's, Combo with Megistar for more power), Dammegid ( for extra hitting and Confuse Dmg form foe's hurting each other and magic attacks missing at Distance). But these Spell are more for support role and not for main attacking. Use all your Range and all Melee weapons more, way better DPS about 2X+ per hit with normal hits (yeah Cast Dmg in Tech are low around 300-maybec 800 for all spell except for the straight spells with Diga the highest around 2.8-3k with boosts,items, critical hit ....etc. but normally about 1600-1800 lol. :rappy:

Vintasticvin
Feb 26, 2011, 07:13 PM
As a female Beast, my WT uses mainly whips and twin claws. Cards, longbow (maisei-sou is amazing now) and tech mags (and a wand for buffs) round out my setup.

As for spells, other than buffs, resta and giresta, the only ones I use are megid (mostly against robots for incapacitate) and diga (for mother brain's arms). Other spells are only really useful on pure techer classes. WT is a melee class, with a few ranged options (the lv20 A-rank card outdamages gunmaster rifles of the same element), and it fills in a gap in any party. Being a CAST isn't a problem for WT as a level 30 resta will still heal people to full most of the time, buffs aren't reliant on TP, and megid is for incapacitate more than damage anyway. Dambarta is arguably a better dam-technic for building SUV, as it freezes things in place which stops them being knocked out of the damage arc.

If you play a male, knuckles are probably a better choice than twin claws due to twin claws having a 6 hit combo for women and 5 for men, and the Gudda Iggac (12* kubara copy of Gudda Igga) has huge accuracy. The three S-rank fist users in the game (WT, PT and FF) all have pretty low accuracy mods so that little boost comes in handy, even for a CAST.

Interesting and very informative plus your spell setup sounds way better than mines and yes having buffs and heals is a must no matter what type of techer you play. As for the Femmes Dual Claw attacks yeah I member that one for sure (Lucky) but I always prefered using Knux just the thought of punching the crap outta something is really satisfying than twin sabers or claws.

SO Im guessing I'll try this setup

Spear
Knuckles
Wand/Tech Mag Buffs
Sword
Bow
and optional pending on my mood

I forgot how many slots were in the weapon pallete >_<