PDA

View Full Version : Infinity 3/3 Download content

Mike
Mar 1, 2011, 01:09 AM
A few things become available to download on the third: the Shining Hearts Maxima items and an infinity mission.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1423&pictureid=19087

Mode: Noir
Parts & clothing
300 yen (parts and clothing sold seperately)

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1423&pictureid=19088

Kedukeion
:ice: 50% saber
200 yen

Dragon Hearts
Area: Phantasm (PSO forest)
Boss: Dragon
Monster 1: Parum
Monster 2: Moatoob
Special Effects: EXP x 1.20, 50% chance for :fire: weapons

Wayu
Mar 1, 2011, 01:15 AM
I wish I could get both the clothes and the weapon. =/

-Wayu

Crystal_Shard
Mar 1, 2011, 01:16 AM
So it was a custom saber for the outfit after all. Though is that Infinity Mission a free DLC, or the price isn't released yet?

Also, meh on cast discrimination. I'm no supremacist, but my poor Deis always gets left out of dressing up because Sega has to split clothes and parts into separate items.

Mike, any word on the DLC sale yet?

@Wayu: Just as bad for those of us who buy it and can't even show it to people who couldn't/didn't get it.

Broken_L_button
Mar 1, 2011, 01:27 AM
Nice dress. Happy to see they finally released it. Though, having it for free would have been nice...

Mike
Mar 1, 2011, 01:29 AM
So it was a custom saber for the outfit after all. Though is that Infinity Mission a free DLC, or the price isn't released yet?
There was no price listed with it so I'd assume the infinity mission will be free. If that changes, I'll add a price.

Mike, any word on the DLC sale yet?
Sale? Not that I've heard.

Crystal_Shard
Mar 1, 2011, 02:07 AM
Supposedly, there was to be a sale at around the same time Maxima's outfit was to be released, and/or after the initial DLC deal that Infinity DL purchasers received. No word on that yet I guess.

That mission wouldn't be worth it if they tried to sell it. Even if just for a special boss or something.

@Broken L Button: I fully agree with that. Sega collabs should have been kept free. This just seems like microbilling Sega fans.

... not that I have much right to complain about it, seeing as I'll be one of those microbilled fans on the 3rd. -_-'

Mike
Mar 1, 2011, 06:31 AM
Well, according to tonight's blog (http://ameblo.jp/phantasy-star-portable2/entry-10817268493.html), the mission code downloads will be free. As for the sale, starting on the third, all of the old PSP2 DLC will go down in price by 100 yen.

redroses
Mar 1, 2011, 08:00 AM
I was wondering, to the downloadbale clothes come in different colors? Like for example the Rosenritter, does that only come in the normal dark red/black color, or in more like when it was brought over to PSU?

Ami
Mar 1, 2011, 09:26 AM
It's one color. Most DLC is in one color. The only except is with cast parts. And even then there are exceptions.

As far as I know only the gym uniform parts for females casts are the only DLC you can change colors.

SammaeltheDark
Mar 1, 2011, 12:37 PM
It's a nice looking outfit but it wouldn't fit any of my characters. 'cept maybe my trollin' Beast.. if only males could wear it.

The news of PSP2 dlc dropping in price by 100 yen could get me to buy some more stuff though

Shakuri
Mar 1, 2011, 04:07 PM
Oh yeah, I'm getting that outfit. Perfect for Shaky.

Crystal_Shard
Mar 1, 2011, 09:49 PM
Well, according to tonight's blog (http://ameblo.jp/phantasy-star-portable2/entry-10817268493.html), the mission code downloads will be free. As for the sale, starting on the third, all of the old PSP2 DLC will go down in price by 100 yen.

Great news that. I can complete my outfit collections by snapping up the parts versions that I missed.

Wayu
Mar 1, 2011, 09:50 PM
Hopefully I can get Infinity soon, but it's looking bleak.

-Wayu

DoubleJG
Mar 3, 2011, 03:16 PM
That outfit looks great. The saber... no thanks. There are so many katanas in the game as it is, so I don't see why anyone would purchase that item.

PSPo2 DLC items being 100 yen cheaper is great news. Maybe I'll be able to get 5 items with the 500 yen I still have on my account :)

Also, do any of the PSPo2 DLC items drop in PSPo2i? I don't see why they would, but I figured I'd ask.

GUARDIANDNL
Mar 3, 2011, 03:25 PM
apparently the free dlc cause they are already within the game data.

Mike
Mar 3, 2011, 06:38 PM
Also, do any of the PSPo2 DLC items drop in PSPo2i? I don't see why they would, but I figured I'd ask.
The free ones do. The only two I've gotten at the moment are the Ank Kakka and Winning Apple. You get those by doing a client order. They don't have the same element or percentage as the original DLC versions though.

DoubleJG
Mar 3, 2011, 06:45 PM
The free ones do. The only two I've gotten at the moment are the Ank Kakka and Winning Apple. You get those by doing a client order. They don't have the same element or percentage as the original DLC versions though.

Do you know if everyone will be able to see the DLC items this time around, or will it be the same as it was in PSPo2 where only fellow downloaders can see the item?

Mike
Mar 3, 2011, 06:53 PM
Do you know if everyone will be able to see the DLC items this time around, or will it be the same as it was in PSPo2 where only fellow downloaders can see the item?
DLC works the same way as PSP2. Everyone can see the DLC that was added to the data though.