PDA

View Full Version : Rifles

oG Epik
Mar 4, 2011, 05:48 AM
... Sure everyknows there sweet but why are they so fast at 11-21 and at 41+ its so slow compared and does the range increase with level?

str898mustang
Mar 4, 2011, 12:34 PM
Because it's Segac's bad programming.

No they do not gain range.

A unit will come to ur server that will allow non spreading weapons to shoot farther. It is called Mizu/Over Range. No idea on how much range it adds but it also gives you 100 ATA.

desturel
Mar 4, 2011, 12:47 PM
No they do not gain range.

All bullets gain range as they level. It's not as obvious as the range that techs gain, but it's there. Take a level 1 rifle bullet and go to some place with level 50+ Ice Olgohmon, you'll notice that their barta can hit you from the maximum range of your rifle bullet. Then take a level 50 bullet and take a few steps back, you'll notice that you can hit them from well outside of your maximum rifle range.

I thought this was well known by now?

Anyway, techs and bullets also get slower as they level up. It's not "bad Segac coding" as it's completely intentionally. Bad coding is the graphics slowdown. Things casting and shooting slower as they level up is "as planned coding".

str898mustang
Mar 4, 2011, 02:09 PM
All bullets gain range as they level. It's not as obvious as the range that techs gain, but it's there. Take a level 1 rifle bullet and go to some place with level 50+ Ice Olgohmon, you'll notice that their barta can hit you from the maximum range of your rifle bullet. Then take a level 50 bullet and take a few steps back, you'll notice that you can hit them from well outside of your maximum rifle range.

I thought this was well known by now?

Anyway, techs and bullets also get slower as they level up. It's not "bad Segac coding" as it's completely intentionally. Bad coding is the graphics slowdown. Things casting and shooting slower as they level up is "as planned coding".

guess ya learn something new everyday. I just use rifles for SE and knockback when team needs it.

unicorn
Mar 5, 2011, 03:12 AM
I thought only bows got slower.... :hamster:

desturel
Mar 8, 2011, 11:04 AM
I thought only bows got slower.... :hamster:

Nope, even handguns get slower. Just take your bullet off and fire a weapon without a photon art then put your photon art back on.