PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Sales

raijz
Mar 4, 2011, 03:54 PM
This is a few days old but damn.
Infinity sold over 200k :-o
Link (http://psp.ign.com/articles/115/1153217p1.html)

d19xx
Mar 4, 2011, 04:04 PM
Quoting my own post in Siliconera "
Monster Hunter Portable 2nd says hi. But I do see your point(MH is a phenomenon) The Kingdom Hearts series pretty much proves that expansions usually sells lower than the original.

I think this game did well for an expansion and it was released on 3ds week. That and the NGP coming later this year and people are still too absorbed with MHP3. Just about everything is against this game, but it still sold well. Good job Sega. Western release please...

Also, is the game also available on PSN? As far as I know Media-Create doesn't track digital sales. Anyway I think this game sold really well, despite all the odds. Western release SEGA!!!

Pavichokche
Mar 4, 2011, 04:52 PM
Alright, fantastic. Now it's time to see how much it'll sell in English-speaking countries... :whip:

Strauss
Mar 4, 2011, 05:02 PM
Although it did place 1st in terms of sales, it didn't move as many units compared to the initial shipment. =/

GeniusGameMaster
Mar 4, 2011, 05:07 PM
This is really good news. If it sold so well in Japan, maybe they'll translate and sell it elsewhere soon. I'm praying to all the gaming deities for a quick US release!

Ceresa
Mar 4, 2011, 05:09 PM
[PSP] Phantasy Star Portable 2 (Sega) {2009.12.03} - 286.896 / 589.837

First week / total for PSP2. Wonder if it was 3DS that caused the drop or people tired of it, there was a large drop from PSP1 to PSP2 (first week and total) as well...