PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Online trouble

Skyly HUmar
Mar 4, 2011, 10:14 PM
I tried signing in with my japanese account, but it said "you cannot sign in with someone else's id." anyone have a way arround this?

Crystal_Shard
Mar 4, 2011, 10:30 PM
Can you explain more? Being vague isn't going to help much.

Shugo17
Mar 4, 2011, 10:40 PM
Are you using a US account on the same PSP? If so, make sure you switch accounts before going in game, otherwise it won't work, even if you switch it in the log in screen. I've had issues with that before myself.

AzureBlaze
Mar 5, 2011, 03:08 AM
Is this a photo of the error here?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26375225@N08/5499053298/

I got this error tonight after importing my converted save. It won't go away, and it comes out when you choose 'internet multi mode' AFTER the whole DNAS thing and signing in.

Skyly HUmar
Mar 5, 2011, 12:03 PM
ok, i signed in (ty shugo) but when i accessed internet multimode i selected my router and when it obtained the IP it just redirected me back to the main menu.

Keiko_Seisha
Mar 5, 2011, 01:03 PM
ok, i signed in (ty shugo) but when i accessed internet multimode i selected my router and when it obtained the IP it just redirected me back to the main menu.

CFW? I use CFW as well and that happens, even with a legit copy since it just doesn't read the correct firmware and such. Just a suggestion.

Skyly HUmar
Mar 5, 2011, 03:27 PM
But I dont use cfw T_T.

Skyly HUmar
Mar 5, 2011, 06:56 PM
found it, there was an error when i downloaded infinity, I redid it and its working now.