PDA

View Full Version : Help on Photon Booster

JCGamer
Mar 5, 2011, 10:19 AM
On PsuPedia say that the Photon Booster can be found in one of clear box.My question is?
what is a better easy way to find Photon Booster ? without taking so long to find for one

BIG OLAF
Mar 5, 2011, 10:50 AM
GAM missions are, without a doubt, the easiest way to acquire a Photon Booster. "Regular" missions (Forest Infiltration and Stolen Weapon, I believe) have a very low chance of dropping them, but certain GAM missions have a decently good chance.

Juggernaut29
Mar 6, 2011, 10:37 PM
Only problem is, nobody ever wants to run holy grounds/r or unsafe passage/r because they are extremely difficult and dont give good AP. If only SS/r dropped them...

_Snoopy_
Mar 23, 2011, 04:22 PM
i think Forest Infiltration, Stolen Weapon, and Desert Goliath on S3 drops one.
[URL="http://www.psupedia.info/Photon_Booster"]

XbikXBd
Mar 23, 2011, 05:43 PM
they will be droping in zeta once it comes out XD

desturel
Mar 24, 2011, 01:38 PM
Only problem is, nobody ever wants to run holy grounds/r or unsafe passage/r because they are extremely difficult and dont give good AP. If only SS/r dropped them...

I don't really consider Unsafe Passage /R difficult. I run it solo as a masterforce without any trouble. The biggest problem was getting to the point were I could wear good armor (male neuman has the worst defense in the game).

BIG OLAF
Mar 24, 2011, 02:30 PM
they will be droping in zeta once it comes out XD

^This is incorrect.

Fasfa
Mar 24, 2011, 03:16 PM
Only 1000 amp starting friday

BIG OLAF
Mar 24, 2011, 03:29 PM
Only 1000 amp starting friday

I haven't heard that. I only heard about the Dragon Scale. But, if the Photon Booster/Fluge is going to be available in the AMP shop, too, then my prayers have been answered.